4

Chapter 4 Food

After Liang Xianyue appeared at her home, Liang Kangshi and Zhen Min hadn't come back yet, she was thinking about it, and wrote down the supplies needed for living on the island.

First, an electric car, or bicycle. Liang Xianyue has surveyed the terrain. In the future, the houses on the island will be built between the lake and the sea, outside the forest, and on the flat grassland. Whether it is going to the lake to fetch water or go fishing at the beach, there is a distance. If you have a means of transportation, you can save a lot of time.

This is not a particularly important thing, Liang Xianyue marked the means of transportation with a mark representing the lower priority.

Thinking of electric cars, it reminded Liang Xianyue of the problem of electricity consumption. No matter what kind of disaster it is, the infrastructure will be destroyed. In the future, there will be no electricity at home, and it will be inconvenient to do anything. She first wrote down diesel generators, thought about it and crossed it out. Ordinary people can't get a lot of diesel. Diesel generators are not cheap, but she thought about it, if she can't get diesel now, she might not be able to get it in the future. So she circled these words, put a question mark on them, and was going to discuss with her parents before making a decision.

Solar power generation panels need to be arranged. Now solar power generation is more and more widely used. There are small power generation panels that can be carried around and can charge mobile phones. They are suitable for camping or traveling to places where there are few people.

No matter how big or small Liang Yueyue is, I plan to buy a few. The sun on this side of the island is very sunny, and the power generation panels can be installed on the roof here.

Buy another water pump and matching water pipes. In the future, the house should not be too close to the lake. Liang Xianyue doesn't know if there are any problems of humidity and too many mosquitoes in the island space, but at least it can avoid getting up in the morning and opening the window to see a tiger poking its head. Come in. The lakeside is too easy to attract wild animals.

But it is too far away from the lake, and it is inconvenient to get water. If a water pump can be installed, and the water pipes along the road are protected from wild animals, maybe it is also a solution.

At this moment, Liang Xianyue's cell phone turned on. It was Liang Kangshi's WeChat message: "Is Yueyue home? If you're at home, come down and help Dad move some things."

Liang Xianyue grabbed her phone and ran out.

Liang Kangshi was downstairs, the trunk of the car was half open, and it was too full to close. Liang Xianyue stepped forward to take out several bags, and heard the sound of metal colliding inside.

She lowered her voice and asked, "Dad, have you gone to buy knives?"

Liang Kang said frankly: "No, you can't buy controlled knives. I went to buy some engineering shovels. Don't underestimate the engineering shovels. It can be used for many purposes, digging is good and fast, not only can be used as agricultural tools, hammers, crowbars, but also can be used to chop sticks and rocks without any problem." Liang Xianyue has heard of the reputation of

engineering shovels, Sometimes it can dig trenches and be used as a bayonet. She tore open the bag and looked inside, muttering, "Why is it different from the ones I saw on the Internet before? It's gaudy."

Liang Kangshi explained: "I went to the store and the boss recommended several for me. Now there are more and more functions. Some have flashlights, can be folded, and have screwdrivers and flints inside. I bought ten of the most simple shapes. Your bag is multi-functional, so I bought three. Take it."