71

Chapter 71 Search

Just when the villagers were about to go to the city to search for supplies, Liang Xianyue and the others were ready to go.

The people who went to the city this time were Liang Xianyue, Zhen Min, Huang Yifeng and Ji Mingcen.

Liang Kang had to stay, and the three families couldn't leave all men behind. Now the security in the village is not as good as before. When only Liang Kang was left alone, Liang Xianyue felt uneasy and asked him to go to Ji Mingcen's house and Yi Jun's house in the morning and afternoon. . Fortunately, Ji Mingcen's mother's sanity has basically recovered. When Liang Xianyue went to visit her, she felt that she was indistinguishable from normal people. After talking for a while, she could feel that her reaction was slower than ordinary people.

Ji Mingcen told her that he was going to the city to find supplies, and he went there for several days. If all goes well, a few people will be able to come back in two days. If it is difficult to find valuable supplies, it may take four or five days. Yang Shulan told Ji Mingcen to be more careful and to make dry food for him.

Not only should you bring dry food, but also other luggage. Several people got together to discuss it. Liang Xianyue's family produced a cooking stove, which was the cassette stove that Liang Xianyue used to cook on the roof of her fourth grandfather when the flood came. She also brought a large bucket of 5L. mineral water.

Huang Yifeng and Ji Mingcen's family brought out the food they ate for the past few days. Huang Yifeng brought a few catties of rice and several packs of dried noodles. Ji Mingcen brought a pack of homemade jerky rabbit meat and baked a lot of pancakes. The pancakes he made tasted pretty good, but this time he had to bake the pancakes very hard so they wouldn't go bad during the few days of travel. The weather is not too warm now, and the temperature is always hovering in the single digits, so I dare to bring some ready-made noodles. If the weather is hot, I won't even have to eat the pancakes. Since the eruption of an unknown submarine volcano, the temperature has not risen, fluctuating up and down, but it is a little colder than last month.

When you are away from home, you can only eat as much as you can. Replenishing your strength is the most important thing, and the taste is only second. When the time comes, you will tear up the pancakes and soak them in the noodle soup to eat.

The food brought by the two of them was indeed very monotonous. After seeing what they were going to bring, Liang Xianyue made up her mind to take out some things from the island while searching for supplies, or eat noodles for a few days. Cake soaked in noodle soup, that would really choke.

The main task of going out this time is to search for supplies, so they can't bring too much luggage. Liang Xianyue and Zhen Min put on thick clothes directly on their bodies, and brought two single sleeping bags, and packed up other small things. Backpacks, with tools that might be useful, twine, and the like, were all their luggage.

Huang Yifeng and Ji Mingcen had less luggage than Liang Xianyue. They didn't have sleeping bags. Liang Xianyue thought they would bring a thin blanket or quilt, but they came out with their bags on their backs.

"There's no way you can't even find a quilt in the city. If there isn't one, just lie there for a few hours and go out without suffering." These are Huang Yifeng's words.

"I think the same as Uncle Huang, we can bring more things back with less things." Ji Mingcen also said that he can make do with it.

The performance of the two of them made Liang Xianyue couldn't help but think about whether she was too spoiled, and then she was relieved after thinking about it, the situation between them was different, and enduring hardship was not what she pursued. The two sleeping bags didn't take up much space, and they weren't too heavy, so I had sleeping bags. Liang Xianyue could rest better and have enough energy to search for supplies.