90

I have a portable island [scourge]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 90

The days of spring plowing were so busy that Liang Xianyue could hardly imagine whether they would have been able to complete the spring plowing on time without the help of Liang He and Wan Cui.

Whether it is wheat, corn or pasture, they all use the seeder rented at the base. Liang Xianyue has a tractor on his own farm, and he rents a planter that is attached to the tractor and relies on the power of the tractor to move in the field. Many farms do not buy their own tractors. They either rent a small seeder with its own power, or rent it back with the tractor.

The base itself also needs spring plowing, and there are not many machines left. During that time, the farmers who did not rent a seeder were all blistering and anxious.

At this time, the benefits of owning a tractor became apparent. After Liang Xianyue finished spring plowing, he rented out a tractor to a farmer who was not in line. Also buy a tractor.

Liang Xianyue had the same idea as him, except that she was asking about the price of the planter.

——During

this busy planting season, the bread kiln built by Liang Kangshi came in handy. Everyone has countless jobs to do, and there is no time to cook. Zhen Min thought for a while, and simply baked dozens of sesame seed cakes in a bread kiln. When a few people went to work in the fields, they didn't come back for lunch, so they took out the sesame seed cakes and cut a knife in the middle with the knife they carried with them, and opened them again. A can of chicken sauce or pickles that Zhen Min made before, stuffed into sesame seed cakes, and a simple lunch is enough.

After the spring plowing was over, the sesame seed cakes were tired of eating, and the bread kiln did not fire for a month.

The next period of time was quite leisurely. Taking this opportunity, they tidied up the small garden in front of the door.

Liang Xianyue's aunt, Zhen Li, was still doing her old job after she came to the base in Tacheng. Now she is a small steward in charge of vegetable production, with seven or eight people under her command. She heard that her sister had a farm, and managed to buy some fruit trees and shrubs.

There are no precious varieties of fruit trees, and there are no unusual fruits grown in the base right now, just pick up fruit trees that grow fast, are easy to feed, and have high yields.

Zhen Li got them some plum trees, pear trees and apricot trees, as well as some blueberries.

The garden is small, and after each fruit tree is planted, the excess is moved to the orchard on the west side of the farm. Some mint and rosemary were planted in the rest of the garden. Zhen Min thought the garden was monotonous, so he simply planted a few clumps of millet peppers, saying that they were bright red and looked good.

From then on, whenever the family went out and saw some big wild flowers on the side of the road, they would dig them down and bring them home. Some wild flowers are really beautiful, and one of them has very bright yellow flowers. The shape of the flowers is a bit like a lily, with the petals stretched out, revealing the bright red stamens in the middle.

If you don't say it's a wild flower, you think it's a well-cared for ornamental flower.

———