69

Chapter 69 Livelihood

"Dad? What are you doing?"

Liang Kangshi turned his head abruptly when he heard the voice, and saw his daughter who was wrapped tightly all over her body. He was a little anxious, so he took his daughter and talked while walking.

When walking side by side with Liang Kangshi, Liang Xianyue seemed to see someone in front of him, walking in this direction with a shoulder pole and water like Liang Kangshi.

"When I came out of my fourth uncle's house, I bumped into a lot of villagers coming out of their homes. They were going to go up the mountain to find those who felled the trees. I followed to see, and I saw several people who ran down the mountain. That's miserable. , his whole body was as red as a shrimp, and it was said that his body was in great pain, and he chopped down the tree he cut himself, enduring the pain, tied the split firewood together with a rope, and hid under it, and he became like this." Liang

Kangshi Seeing Liang Xianyue staring at the bucket he was carrying, he continued to explain: "These people who ran down the mountain were all soaked, and their clothes were soaked in acid rain and stuck to their skin. It's not getting more and more uncomfortable. They have to wash it off with water as soon as possible. Sticky acid rain will do. I called a few people for help, discussed it, and decided to pick up a few buckets of water and wait at the foot of the mountain to save people."

Liang Xianyue followed Liang Kang when he came to the foot of the mountain, and happened to see several The individual comes down from the mountain. Although the expression is flustered, the situation is still very good, only a few small areas on his hands and face are red, if it weren't for the fact that someone was holding a bucket and trying to splash water when he appeared, and was stopped by this person repeatedly, Liang Xianyue would have thought she was He also went up the mountain to save people.

The lucky guy explained why he was not injured. It turned out that he was wearing a very high-quality jacket, which was waterproof. Just after it rained, he took off his jacket and put it on top of his head. The raindrops fell on the clothes and rolled away. He didn't know that the rain was wrong until he saw that the grass leaves that had just sprouted on the ground gradually withered and turned yellow under the moisture of the rain.

Even so, he still splashed some rainwater below his knees, and now it is itchy and painful, but it is not as visible as the injuries on his hands and face.

The other was much more miserable. He was carried down by someone. Several people who went looking for him were wearing gloves, and no one dared to carry this drenched man. The bucket of water was poured on it, and the man let out a painful groan.

Liang Xianyue could see that his undressed body was red, and some places had blisters, which burst open under the squeeze, revealing a bloody mess, which made people think of a skinned monkey for no reason.

Liang Xianyue looked away, not daring to look at the man's wound again. Although he endured great pain, at least he was still alive. The acid rain didn't last long, and he was found by his family soon. If he was lucky enough not to be infected, he might still have a chance to recover.

The corrosiveness of acid rain is limited. After all, it is not concentrated sulfuric acid poured down from the sky. I hope that those people who were accidentally exposed to acid rain will be in good health and recover as soon as possible.

More and more people gathered at the foot of the mountain, and the sound of coughing and sneezing was endless. Even though Liang Xianyue was wearing a mask, she sneezed several times. After the previous sandstorm, the respiratory tract of the villagers was affected, and some people had some minor lung problems. Now they smelled the pungent smell in the air and started to cough.