62

Chapter 62

Not long after Liang Xianyue and the others finished exchanging food, Zhen Min came back. The fourth grandpa's house exchanged no less food than Liang Xianyue's house, and the fourth grandpa's house was farther away from the road than Liang Xianyue's house. The reason why the two completed the task so quickly was thanks to Liang Jing and the neighbors who leveled the path near their home a few days ago.

They pushed the carts to transport grain, and they carried some wooden boards and bricks with them. When the road was cracked and uneven due to the earthquake, it was difficult to drive on the road, so they put the wooden boards on the ground. Because many people worked together, it was very easy A smooth road was soon paved.

The cart went back and forth four or five times, and all the food was transported to the side of the road, which was very efficient.

According to Zhen Min, she heard the staff of those grain bases talking. Also speaking of the method of leveling the road to allow trucks to pass, it turned out to be similar to the method used by the fourth grandfather's household grain, but the amount of work was larger.

Temporarily filling the depressions on the road with various plates and gravel can barely allow trucks to pass. It's just that this method can only last for a few days, especially in the sandstorm weather where the wind is blowing from time to time, the sand and gravel they laid down have not been reinforced, they are only temporarily laid on the road, and the wind will blow away in a few days , the road will still be blocked.

No wonder the villagers are so worried that the supply vehicle will not come back after leaving. If they are unlucky and encounter strong winds for several days, the supply convoy will postpone the date of going to the countryside, and the road may return to its original state. Re-pave the road again.

Seeing that it was time for dinner, Ji Mingcen worked at Liang Xianyue's house all afternoon, so of course he was persuaded to stay for dinner. But he said that Yang Shulan was on the other side of the classroom, and the sky was covered by yellow sand, and it was very dark after four o'clock, so he had to go back to take care of his mother, lest she be afraid.

Zhen Min wanted to persuade him again, but Liang Xianyue thought that even if Ji Mingcen was persuaded to come down to eat, he would still have to light the fire to cook for Yang Shulan again when he went back, so it's better to let him go back first.

"Thank you very much today, brother Mingcen, then come to our house for dinner some other day." "

Okay, I will definitely come next time." After Ji Mingcen said goodbye to the two of them, he set foot on the way back.

"You really don't want to leave him for a meal, anyway, you've been busy for so long." Zhen Min said with a smile.

Liang Xianyue has other plans: "Then he can't leave his own food alone, he still has to cook. I'm hot now, and I'll deliver it to him before he can cook. Mom, Is there anything ready-made in the refrigerator?"

"There are quite a few, vegetable buns, steamed buns, dumplings stuffed with sauerkraut and leeks, if it doesn't work, you can still use that cooking stove to cook, it's even faster. "Zhen Min said.

"No," Liang Xianyue rebuffed without thinking, "The food made by the cooking stove is too rich. It can't be done in such a short time at first glance, and there is no way to explain the source of some ingredients. I'll go to Hot Steamed Buns Forget it."

Arriving at No. 6 Junior High School with a pack of steaming steamed buns, Liang Xianyue found the classroom where Ji Mingcen stayed, according to the memory of the last visit, and knocked twice on the door.