86

Chapter 86

Liang Xianyue decided on Farm No. 13 as their future farm. After signing a thick stack of contracts that clarified various items, she can start the follow-up construction of the farm. It is now mid-February. If you don't want to miss the planting season in May this year, you don't have much time left for Liang Xianyue.

Luo Ying was still in charge of the connection between Liang Xianyue and the engineering team. She brought a brochure about infrastructure and asked Liang Xianyue to choose what to build on the farm that was still a wasteland.

This is like a farm management game, Liang Xianyue thought to herself when she opened the booklet with pictures of buildings and various specifications and materials written underneath, as if she just ticked these facilities, and they would appear in her mind out of thin air on the farm.

But for Liang Xianyue at this moment, she is just a novice player with tight funds, facing all kinds of high-level facilities that are all open to her at once, she is itchy but stretched.

Fortunately, she herself is not someone who has never farmed. Many construction beams can tell what they are used for at a glance, and she has a good idea of ​​​​the size and specifications that should be selected.

However, she did not forget to ask Luo Ying's opinion when making the choice, because according to Liang Xianyue's understanding, Luo Ying had managed a large-scale farm at the base for a long time before transferring to this self-operated farm plan. Learn more about what facilities are necessary for the farm.

"We should drill a well for daily drinking water. In order to prevent drought, we should also have a reservoir." Liang Xianyue wrote the number on the two infrastructures. "Is one cistern enough? Let me have a look at the specifications of the cistern..."

Luo Ying became familiar with Liang Xianyue after these days of contact, and she said: "Theoretically, a large cistern It is enough for your large farm. In recent years, the local climate tends to be humid, and the rain is still suitable for farming. If the budget is sufficient, it is not impossible to build two, but any more will exceed the regulations, too If too many cisterns affect the land in the lower part of the river, no more than two large cisterns should be built on each farm."

"Okay, then I'll build one." Liang Xianyue followed the good advice, mainly because the large cistern is not cheap, "And then there is the house, don't you need to choose a site today? I want to go to the field for a few more visits "

"Just tell us what you need, today is just an estimate."

"I want two houses, one big and one small, one is..."

Liang Xianyue said, Luo Ying kept writing, and soon The basic information requested by Liang Xianyue was recorded.

"Next is the tool room, granary, grass storage shed, and animal husbandry pen." Seeing this, Liang Xianyue frowned in confusion. Buildings such as tool rooms and granaries can clearly see the direct ratio between the area and the price. It doesn't matter, Liang Xianyue only needs to fill in the area he needs.

Only the price composition in the animal husbandry circle is very complicated, so Liang Xianyue had to ask Luo Ying for help.

Luo Ying carefully explained: "The animal husbandry pen is not simply a fence to enclose the livestock. If the number of livestock such as cattle and sheep is large, then a qualified livestock circle needs water tanks and pipes, and shade trees. , barbed fences to prevent livestock from jumping over and outside beasts from entering the predatory livestock, and some livestock passages."

Liang Xianyue thinks these facilities are very good, but it is not like a rookie farmer who has just passed the novice tutorial.

"I may not be able to raise too many livestock in a short period of time, and I may not be able to get enough cubs." Liang Xianyue paused at this point, recalling that the farm purchase contract he just signed seemed to cooperate with the base to raise livestock Terms.

"This year is the first year of the self-operated farm plan. The base has not had time to breed too many cubs. The situation should be better next year. What kind of livestock do you want to raise? Let me see how much the farm can apply for." "Sheep

, Or pigs." Cattle are a bit dangerous for a novice like Liang Xianyue who has never raised large livestock, and the value of cattle is even greater, if they are not properly raised, losing one is unacceptable.

"You can buy up to two pregnant ewes, or one ewe and three weaned cubs." After saying this, Luo Ying also smiled, "It seems that there is no need to build a large livestock pen. But if you If you want to develop into a livestock farm, you can also add water tanks and other facilities in the future." "

If it can be done together with the initial infrastructure of the farm, the price will be lower." Liang Xianyue guessed, "It's a pity that I don't have that much Too much budget."

"Yes, the base's quotation this time is already very close to the cost price, and I'm afraid there will be no such discount in the future."

Discussed with Luo Ying for a whole afternoon, and discussed the functions, areas, and materials of various facilities. After understanding everything in detail. Liang Xianyue finally finalized the No. 13 farm, and now it should be called Qingtaogu Farm's construction facility.

One large and one small two houses, including seven bedrooms, four bathrooms, and the necessary living room, kitchen, dining room and office, accounted for a large amount of expenses.

Then there are water wells, cisterns, tool sheds, equipment sheds, hay storage sheds, two granaries, a small workshop, a medium-sized greenhouse, two sheep pens, and small gazebos distributed in several areas of the farm.

After selecting the above facilities, Luo Ying also suggested that Liang Xianyue add a fertilizer fermentation tank. "Weeds and livestock manure can be fermented into fertilizer to make the farm land more fertile."

Compared with the vast farm, the proportion of the building area is really small, but these are only small areas that can be seen on the entire farm map. The color-block building cost Liang Xianyue 210,000 SGD, which is more expensive than buying a farm!

"This is normal." Luo Ying shrugged, "The final cost will not fluctuate by more than 15%, but you still need to confirm the location of these buildings, and the base will draw up a blueprint before the construction team can start."

Before Liang Xianyue could speak, Luo Ying went on to say: "I suggest that you directly hire the experts in the base on farm construction to issue blueprints, and then make some changes of your own preference on them. Otherwise, a small unreasonable may affect the It's the business for the next few years."

"I also have this plan." Drawing the blueprints was still too difficult for Liang Xianyue, so he spent another thousand Singapore dollars to hire experts.

Several construction experts who are very professional in building farms will visit Qingtaogu Farm to study the building layout, and finally survey and draw drawings suitable for farm operations. The engineering team is already working on the farm. They manipulate the machinery to cut off the weeds of the entire farm, loosen and level the land, and wait for the experts' drawings to be finalized before they can start building various buildings.

Up to now, Liang Xianyue still has a budget of 170,000 Singapore dollars left, and the base will bear the cost of fertilizers and pesticides for the first year, so Liang Xianyue only needs to buy some seeds and farm tools.

Just when he felt that the budget was more than enough, Luo Ying opened a new notebook and showed the same smile when he asked Liang Xianyue to choose the infrastructure.

"Then, let's take a look at the agricultural machinery!"

The author has something to say:

Thank you for voting for the overlord or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-12-01 21:00:00~2022-12-06 21:00:00 Little angel~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: 1 Yese Qimeng;

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 76 bottles of Cijiu for a good time; 6436152 Chapter 20 bottles of meat-eating goods; 18 bottles of Nange Shengxue; 10 bottles of Fuli, Bedding Explorer, Yuki, Sleeping Jin, Mengxin, Michelle, fdying, Snoopy Wang; 9 bottles of Bright Eyes; 6 bottles of Bamboo Meow bottle; 5 bottles of Koi, Shu Nian Baiqi, and Han Hanma; 3 bottles of Li Chu; 4Chapter 5788672 Caigua, go and learn! , Love cows like me, 1 bottle of small bubbles;