42

Chapter 42 Fruit Trees

"Zhang Qi, Brother Jiang is looking for you."

Zhang Qi received the news as soon as he returned to their "base". This is a small factory, besides the factory building, there is a small three-story building next to it. Ever since Brother Jiang started that business, he has brought all his subordinates here. Except for "purchasing" and "delivery", they cannot leave for basic necessities of life. , the reputation is for safety, but Zhang Qi knows that it is just because they are afraid that they will enrich their own pockets.

Even the cars they drive are equipped with positioning devices, and they will be suspected as long as they deviate slightly from the route.

He came to Brother Jiang's door anxiously, took a few deep breaths before he dared to knock on the door.

"Come in."

Jiang Gaoxuan was already old, with silver hair growing on his sideburns, his wrinkles were as deep as a knife, and he looked a little more gentle. But Zhang Qigang had heard of Jiang Gaoxuan's reputation when he was on this road, so he didn't really think he was a refined old man.

Zhang Qi and Jiang Gaoxuan had not been "doing business" together for a long time, and he only knew that he resold some medicines in private, but not to people in Ancheng. Because the water receded early in Ancheng, and it is a small city with a vast rural area, there is a lot of food stored, so the order has not become chaotic.

However, the floods in some places have not receded until now, there is a lack of medical treatment and medicine, and the price of goods is soaring. A bottle of antibiotics can be exchanged for gold of the same quality. Jiang Gaoxuan did not know where to get the medicine, and asked them to drive it to the port of Bin City, where there was someone to meet him.

Railways and highways are inconvenient now, and roads are often blocked. Only sea freight can guarantee the arrival of the goods. Zhang Qi had quietly inquired that the cargo ships carrying these medicines were organized by the government to provide food and daily necessities to other disaster-stricken areas. So he guessed that Jiang Gaoxuan must have arranged people on the ship to help smuggle these drugs in.

Although he knew that Jiang Gaoxuan was very powerful, Zhang Qi knew the value of these medicines, so how could he not be moved. In particular, the information revealed in the words of the contacts I came into contact with all imply that the medicine will become more and more valuable in the future. This made him want to secretly leave a small part of it every time he transported it.

Jiang Gaoxuan looked at him with a half-smile: "Tell me what good things you have done?"

Zhang Qi thumped in his heart, but on the face he could only pretend to be stupid: "What's wrong, Brother Jiang, something happened to the shipment we shipped. Is it? It's been a good journey."

Jiang Gaoxuan slowly took out a few lists, and twirled them one by one with his fingertips. "The list of some shipments will not be delivered in advance, but they will definitely reach me in the end. You are bold, but you made a wrong bet. I know every batch of shipments. Besides, although your car has not deviated from the route, but I often stay under that viaduct, why, you built a toilet there, do you feel urgent to urinate every time you pass the viaduct?"

Zhang Qi was stunned: "Then why aren't you here..."

"No, the first time you privately Did you expose you when you hid the goods?" Jiang Gaoxuan looked at him coldly, "There is no need for that. After all, another group of people have replaced you, and I still need to find out where they hid the goods." Jiang Gaoxuan didn't believe it