33

Chapter 33 Mine (content increased by 6,000) (1)

For two days in a row, Liang Xianyue had been walking in this forest, if she hadn't found coconuts on the road, she might have gone home a long time ago.

Because there are real coconut trees in this forest, not fake ones like king coconuts, the forest has a name [Coconut Forest] on the map.

This is the last day. If she still can't get out of the forest, then Liang Xianyue will find a way to return to the Berry Grassland from the nearest road. Although there are marks along the road and the approximate route is recorded, she is still a little worried that she will get lost if she goes too far.

The sudden appearance of the end of the forest gave Liang Xianyue a sense of enlightenment, and he only took one step, and the front of him opened up. The entire forest is behind her, and in front of her is a desert.

There was gray gravel under her feet, and as her eyes moved to the distance, the gray became lighter and lighter, and yellow occupied most of the field of vision. Green tall cacti stand in twos and threes in the desert.

In addition to cacti and low brown shrubs, there are animals in the desert.

Liang Xianyue took two steps back awkwardly, and an ostrich was running past her.

It didn't look like an aggressive monster, and it didn't even look at Liang Xianyue. However, this ostrich is too tall and too big, so it naturally has a strong deterrent effect.

Liang Xianyue is nearly 1.7 meters tall, and this ostrich is about one and a half times her height, and the gravel on the ground trembles when it runs.

Liang Xianyue couldn't help but wonder if she hadn't dodged just now and was hit by this running ostrich, would the result be as tragic as being hit by a motorcycle.

She confirmed that the ostrich had really left before coming out again. On the taupe sandy ground, a white, round, oval-shaped object stands out.

Ostrich egg.

The ostrich egg was just thrown on the sand so casually, there was no nest or adult bird beside it. Oh, it used to be there, but now it's gone.

Ostrich eggs are also one of the foods for survival game players, because they are very full because of their large size. The ostrich eggs in the game will not hatch into ostriches, because Liang Xianyue has never seen an underage ostrich. When the players really can't find anything to eat, they will stare at an ostrich, follow behind it, and wait for the ostrich to pick up the eggs and run away after it has laid eggs.

Do you want to take this ostrich egg away? What made Liang Xianyue hesitate was not the question of whether the ostrich would be sad, the ostrich just left without any regrets and didn't even look back. Rather... what does an ostrich egg taste like?

She hesitated for a moment, but went to pick up the egg. This egg is really big, the size of a shot put in your hand, and heavy.

According to her principle of using special products to name the terrain, this desert will be named "Ostrich Egg Desert". And there is no other alternate name available, because Liang Xianyue does not plan to look for other specialties here in the desert, she wants to go to a stone mountain in the southeast of the desert as quickly as possible.

At first glance, there was nothing worth collecting in this desert, and desert wolves with tawny fur shuttled through it. It's worthless to explore. On the contrary, the stone mountain on the southeast side towers into the sky, maybe Liang Xianyue can find some precious ores there.