16

Chapter 16 Express Delivery

Ever since the big pumpkin was cut open, Liang Xianyue's family has been eating various dishes made of different pumpkins for several days. Steamed and topped with honey, Liang Xianyue likes to eat sweet, and this is his favorite way to eat. Zhen Min and Liang Kangshi felt that the sweetness of the pumpkin itself was just right, and they didn't add honey.

Eating pumpkin and yam paste in the morning, and pumpkin bacon rice at noon, Liang Xianyue felt that she had eaten too much pumpkin, and her face was like a melon. So I actively gave Zhen Min some advice: "I checked on the Internet, and it doesn't matter if you can't finish the pumpkin and freeze it. The taste will not be much worse after it is thawed." Zhen Min smiled and took out a bag of flour, coaxing her daughter: "The

leftovers I'll knead the pumpkin into the noodles to make rolls, and I can take it out when it's frozen."

Well, Liang Xianyue took the initiative to help steam the pumpkin on the steamer, and pressed it with a spoon after it was steamed. Mud and flour.

It was too cold at home, Zhen Min was worried that the noodles would not be able to rise, so she asked Liang Xianyue to take the washbasin to stay in the island space.

The weather on the island is always fine. Liang Xianyue put down the washbasin first, and then released the chickens and ducklings to bask in the sun. Liang Xianyue often feeds them these days. These chickens and ducks are not afraid of Liang Xianyue at all. Chirping, chirping, chirping.

The yard is so big that these chicks cannot be allowed to run around, and they have grown up a bit, so they can be transferred from the cardboard box to the nest Liang Kangshi made for them. Liang Xianyue used a fence to surround the chicken alone with an open space of 4 meters by 5 meters.

The duckling's home is not here. Liang Kangshi told Liang Yueyue earlier that chickens and ducks should not be mixed together. Liang Xianyue was waiting for him to say something, when he heard him say: "Because chickens think ducks are noisy, and they are in a bad mood." Well, I don't want to lay eggs."

Well, it makes sense. She didn't notice this, but thinking about it now, although these ducks are still young, they have begun to show their loud voices. Most of the time the chicks are quiet, and only when one chick steps on another will there be a brief commotion. On the other hand, if there is nothing to do, the duck will call.

Liang Xianyue moved the duck pen away, not only away from the chicken pen, but also far away from their future villa. Not only chickens think ducks are noisy, but Liang Xianyue also thinks ducks are noisy. She doesn't want to wake up early in the morning amidst dense and hoarse "quacks".

The six little ducklings didn't know that they had become the object of everyone's suspicion, but happily wandered back and forth in their new home with their wings spread. Liang Xianyue added food and water to the chicken coop and duck coop one by one. And spread the fibers that fell from the linden tree that I cut down on the top of the two nests.

Spreading straw on the chicken coop can help keep warm at night and dissipate heat during the day. Liang Xianyue couldn't find straw for a while, so he used bark-like fibers to make do with it.

The fibers are very long, stretching out far from the top of the chicken coop, which happens to be a small pergola. A few chickens with thick and dense fur ran away from the heat, squatting obediently in the shade of the arbor to enjoy the cool.

Liang Xianyue couldn't hold back, and touched the fluffy breasts of the two chicks. The delicate new feathers were softer than cotton.

After Liang Xianyue built the chicken coop and went back to the storage room, she took a look at the pumpkin dough, which was not ready yet. She took two stone axes that had been prepared in advance, and set out to cut trees.