85

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 85

"You want to buy a farm?" The middle-aged man wearing glasses raised his head from behind his desk.

"That's right. Am I not qualified?"

In the seventh year after the natural disaster, the most elite group of atmospheric experts and environmental scholars analyzed various data from all over the country and believed that the environment of the entire planet had stabilized again. During these seven years, the population of this continent has decreased by 80%.

However, to put it in an offensive way, perhaps a population of this magnitude is more suitable for this planet.

After announcing the end of the natural disaster phase, the Tacheng base launched a series of policies to promote the development of surrounding areas and reduce employment pressure within the base. One of them is to plan several farms around the base for people to buy.

Liang Xianyue, who was in charge of the farm plan, knew each other. They were both staff members of the agricultural department. Although they belonged to different subordinate departments, they also had nodding acquaintances.

The man's name is Qiu Hongyi. He always looks bitter and bitter. But Liang Xianyue has been in contact with him and knows that he is a practical man, but he is just too serious. Otherwise, it would not be assigned to such an important new project.

Qiu Hongyi is not only responsible for selling the planned farms, but also responsible for the cooperation and support between the follow-up base and these farms. Therefore, when selling, he must carefully screen out buyers who are not enough to run a farm, lest the whole plan will be aborted.

Qiu Hongyi also knew that Liang Xianyue's work in the past few years was very good, and she seemed to have a small fortune. In the case of a very crowded base, the whole family lived in a small courtyard with a wide network of contacts. There are people she is familiar with. These are all bonuses for obtaining the qualification to buy a farm, but more details need to be carefully considered.

"Of course you meet the basic requirements. But I hope you can seriously consider these questions I raised, and finally make a prudent decision." Qiu Hongyi put the pen on the desk and straightened up.

"The area of ​​the farm marked out by the base is between 100 mu and 300 mu. Most of this land is flat land suitable for mechanization, but there are also some slopes and woodland. This also means that the number of people on the farm is too small, and it is difficult to be competent for the daily work of the farm. I only approved one farm today. Its owner is a nearly seventy-year-old man. He has three sons and one daughter, and five adult grandchildren. Only such a big family can be convincingly run properly. What a farm." After saying this, Qiu Hongyi waited for Liang Xianyue's answer.

Liang Xianyue thought for a moment, and said: "There are only three people in our family. But the two families we are acquainted with have supported each other during the natural disasters in the past few years. If there are not enough people, I believe they are all willing to help. In

addition , before moving here, I came from a village in Ancheng and lived there for many years. These experiences not only gave my family a wealth of planting experience, but also made me know many villagers in the same village who are also experienced. So far, I have contacted a few very hardworking people. If our farm lacks enough manpower during the busy farming period, I am confident that we can hire enough workers."