8

Chapter 7 Honey

Early in the morning, the Liang family sat around the dining table, and the breakfast was the soy milk fritters that Liang Kangshi bought downstairs.

After breakfast, the three of them split up and went out to purchase supplies according to the original plan.

There is only one car in the family, but fortunately all three of them can drive. Zhen Min and Liang Xianyue each rented a car for their own use. There were too many things to buy, and it was really inconvenient not to have a car.

Liang Xianyue drove to the largest wholesale market in the city, where everything was available, including daily necessities, food, and labor insurance products. Liang Xianyue went straight to the sugar wholesale shop and asked for one hundred catties of white sugar, fifty catties of brown sugar and one hundred catties of rock sugar.

This amount is nothing in the wholesale market, and no one asked her what to do to buy so much sugar. Liang Xianyue asked the people in the store to help put the candies in the trunk. The candies are loose and come in triple plastic bags, good quality and cheap. Sugar is actually very difficult to deteriorate, and there is no need to do any extra storage work except to prevent it from melting when it is too hot.

But it is too sloppy to use such a simple package, the plastic bag is so thin, it will leak if you tie it casually. Liang Xianyue was going to wait for the batch of vacuum bags she ordered to arrive, so that she could find time to repackage the sugar.

She saw that the store also sold honey, and there were quite a few types of it. Liang Xianyue bought twenty bottles of pagoda tree honey and linden tree honey each, and now the trunk was stuffed to the brim.

Passing by a snack wholesale shop, Liang Xianyue had already walked away, but suddenly thought of something and returned. When Zhen Min ordered from a supermarket supplier, she also bought a lot of snacks in order not to arouse suspicion, but Liang Xianyue's stop here was not wholesale snacks.

She is here to buy chocolate.

Chocolate is high in calories, so you will always carry a few bars of chocolate with you for survival in the wild or short-distance military training. Liang Xianyue doesn't eat this food very much, she always thinks it's too sweet and it sticks to her throat. But it cannot be denied that chocolate will become a hard currency in food in the near future.

There were two large boxes of chocolate bars in the back seat of the car.

Liang Xianyue came out of the preserved fruit wholesale shop, and there was a box of raisins, dried bananas, dried strawberries, dried kiwis, and dried mangoes. Now all the space in the car has been filled, but Liang Xianyue doesn't care, she can find a place where there is no one and put these things into the backpack first.

The house on the island space has not been built yet, Liang Xianyue dare not put things on the plain for fear of being ruined by wild animals. But it can be temporarily put in the carry-on backpack. The backpack has a total of 20 grids. The things Liang Xianyue collected on the island account for seven or eight grids, and there is still a lot of space left.

At this time, snowflakes were falling in the sky, Liang Xianyue glanced worriedly at the lead gray sky, is the blizzard coming? It was only three days since the last big snowstorm, and they only had two days to prepare supplies. She prayed silently, only hoping for a little more time.

After a few more hours, Liang Xianyue had already bought almost all the items on her list. When she passed by, she couldn't help but stop and buy some items that were not on the shopping list. I bought two bundles of wear-resistant cotton gloves, three bags of latex gloves, ten pairs of rain boots, and ten bags of toilet paper.