31

Chapter 31

Liang Kangshi chatted with Peng Hui for a while, and Peng Hui talked about how he got his current position.

It turned out that the police officer Zhang who heard Liang Kangshi's suggestion, although his own rank was not high, had an uncle who was the deputy chief. Various robberies occurred frequently during that time, and the existing police force was already extremely tense just by transporting people to several shelters, not to mention that the next step was to prepare to transfer all citizens to underground shelters.

As a result, Peng Hui was temporarily summoned into the police force, and Officer Zhang also lived near Liang Xianyue's community, otherwise he would not have been assigned to their community to perform duties. He and Peng Hui often met, and he occasionally mentioned this matter during a conversation, which made Peng Hui know that it was Liang Kangshi who made the suggestion in the first place.

"Brother Liang, I really want to thank you. It's too difficult to find a job now."

"What's the matter?" Liang Kangshi waved his hands again and again, "I don't dare to take the credit. They will recruit people sooner or later. Is the condition more suitable? This is all because you have good physical fitness, and you are brave and willing to do what is right, and it has nothing to do with me."

With such an incident, the relationship between the two who had not known each other for a long time became closer. Liang Kang asked him about the situation: "Can we also drive on this road from the village to the city?"

Peng Hui looked a little hesitant: "It is reasonable to say that we can drive, but I still advise Brother Liang not to drive out casually."

"How do you say it?" Liang Kangshi was about to drive Zhen Li home, and he became confused when he heard this.

"The temperature is too low, and it is common for the engine to stall. Our car has been modified, so we dare to drive it out. It is not uncommon for me to see my private car fail to start, and I run out on foot to ask for help, and the car blocks the road. Not to mention, people are also trapped on the road, and it's okay to be close to a place where there are people, that kind of road where you can't see people for several miles, wouldn't it be over if the car is turned off?"

Peng Hui said again: "Brother Liang, are you thinking about how your eldest sister came home? It's easy to say, won't I come to pick up the list of supplies in two days? I will take her to the city at that time. She is Tian's Tun, the shelter's car drives there many times a day, and it's not troublesome to find a ride." "

That's fine, I'll trouble you." Liang Kangshi thanked Peng Hui very much. He really couldn't guarantee that the car would stall halfway, and the family car had never been driven on the road since it cooled down, and there was not enough fuel.

Seeing that no one came out of the village, Peng Hui was going to send those who were driven out by the villagers to the shelter again.

"Let's go, Brother Liang." Sitting in the cab, he waved.

"Be careful on the road, and have a smooth journey."

——

After they got home, Zhen Li didn't know that Peng Hui had left.

She said anxiously: "What should I do? I'm going back with his car."

Liang Xianyue explained: "Auntie, you stay at our house for two days. Uncle Peng Hui will come again after you rest. From Liangjia Village, you can take his car when the time comes."

There was no other way, Zhen Li originally wanted to leave as soon as she finished delivering the fruits and vegetables, so as not to cause trouble to Liang Xianyue's family. Now I have to stay here for two days, she is a little worried about her daughter Tian Wei: "I wonder if he can clean up the big shed at home." Zhen Min comforted