19

Chapter 19 Dumplings (1)

In the past few days, Liang Kangshi had to go downstairs every day.

Although water and electricity have been cut off for a long time, the signal has not been interrupted, and occasionally a phone call can be connected. But no matter whether it is on the Internet or in various group chats, it is quiet and only occasionally one or two messages are posted. There is no way, the battery is out, and the phone is just a brick.

There is no shortage of water or firewood in their house, so there is no need to go out. Especially there are all kinds of dangers outside. In addition to the deadly low temperature, people with malicious intentions are also terrifying.

For example, the three robbers who appeared to them on the night when the temperature dropped sharply, and these days they specially blocked roads in the community to rob people, and it often happened that they robbed people of wood dug out of the snow. The most hateful thing is that they also injured people and left them in the snow.

If the road from the city to the community hadn't happened to be opened, and the ambulance could have arrived in time, the robbed person might not have been as simple as frostbite and amputation.

So Liang Xianyue didn't understand that Dad was still so keen on strolling downstairs.

Liang Kangshi had his own reasons: "Stay at home all the time, how can I get in touch with outside news? The community workers in the building group don't send notifications anymore, and now no one can see them, and the phone is dead and turned off. I I don't go out to see more, I don't know that the road at the door is open to traffic."

Liang Xianyue was persuaded by him, but insisted that he go out to take self-defense weapons, such as engineering shovels and baseball bats.

Liang Kangshi took these things out on the first day, and all the people he met walked around the road when they saw him from a distance, lest he was a robber. Later, Liang Kangshi stuffed the baseball bat in his clothes, and finally he was not so shunned by people.

He saw two notices downstairs that day, and after being unable to receive notices on the Internet, he really changed to this simple way.

Everyone needs to go downstairs to get snow water for use, and they can basically see the notices in very eye-catching colors posted on the unit doors.

The first one said that the road has been opened up, and a new batch of supplies is being delivered, including food and winter supplies. Please persevere, the dawn of hope will always come.

The content of the other is almost ten times that of this one. It is a notice notifying illegal activities in the community. It seems to be written in great detail to appease everyone's emotions.

Not only was there a major "robbery and disability" case that put everyone in the community at risk for two days, but Liang Kangshi also saw a familiar notice inside.

The general idea is that a property owner Wang invited his friends Liu, Shen, and Wang to play mahjong at home. The four were trapped in Wang's house by heavy snow, food was scarce, and they drank a lot of liquor due to the cold weather. They robbed the ideas of other owners and obtained some food, a gold necklace, and two cotton clothes. After reports from enthusiastic people, all three were arrested and brought to justice.

A gold necklace? Liang Kangshi caught the word and realized that it was the people who came to their house that day and knocked on the door on the pretext of asking for antipyretic medicine. They got caught? That's great!

I really don't know which keen-eyed and enthusiastic people, the family that was robbed didn't even see what these people looked like, but this enthusiastic people recognized them.