45

Chapter 45

There was no one on the road from Liangjia Village, it was pitch black. After walking for a while, the dim light shone from the street lamps. This small section of road is solar street lights, which were always criticized for being dark and often broken in the past, but now this is the only place where there is light.

I drove the car all the way to the cultural square where the morning market was held, and there were more vehicles on the road. Liang Xianyue saw that these cars turned into a parking lot near the square, and drove in after them.

"Mom, we're here. Let's get out of the car."

After getting off the car, Liang Xianyue scanned the parking lot first. The whole square was lit up with lights, making the parking lot next to it as bright as day. Not far away, she saw a policeman in uniform, in his early forties, patrolling the parking lot, so she went over to inquire about the situation.

From the police, she learned that this morning market does not charge booth fees, and there is no fixed booth. Whoever comes can occupy a certain space early, but it is not allowed to occupy the space for others or resell the space.

Zhen Min also came here, and the policeman named Fei Rong on the badge raised his chin towards him: "You guys are together?"

Liang Xianyue didn't know, so: "Well, we are together."

Officer Fei nodded , Seeing that they are two women, she kindly reminded: "You better leave one of you in the car, someone might steal the fuel in the fuel tank."

Zhen Min was surprised: "There are people who steal fuel?" The city is run by the government, so it is very safe.

There were not too many people at the moment, and Officer Fei patiently explained: "We will patrol around here, but when there are more people in the morning market, we will mainly focus on that side. There are few people in the parking lot, and some people will come quietly to steal Oil. If you leave one person in the car, they will not dare to do anything. Those people only dare to sneak around. If there is a conflict with the car owner, we will come when we hear the sound." Liang Xianyue showed hesitation, and

they There were several big boxes of things that she brought, and she definitely couldn't move them all at once, and someone had to keep watch when the things were moved to the booth, so as not to be stolen by others. If Zhen Min was watching the car here, it would be inconvenient for her to move things back and forth by herself.

Liang Xianyue was about to speak to Zhen Min and asked her to help move the things there, and then came back to look at the car. She went to the morning market by herself to set up a stall, when she saw Zhen Min turned back to the car to get a bag, and opened a box , I took two orchid crabs out of it.

She enthusiastically stuffed the bag containing the orchid crab into Fei Rong's hand, and said with a smile on her face, "Thank you, Police Officer Fei, for telling us this. Fresh orchid crab, you can take it home and taste it."

Fei Rong took half a step back and said: "I can't take this." The orchid crab is still alive, the plastic bag is thick, and the crab is moving inside, and the claws scratched the plastic bag and made a rattling sound. Fei Rong hadn't eaten this fresh crab for more than half a year. Just looking down at it, he seemed to be able to recall the delicious taste.

Zhen Min pushed his hand back and let Fei Rong hold it no matter what. "My daughter is going to set up a stall by herself, and it's her first time here. Police officer Fei, please help me take care of her, and don't let anyone bully her." After she said this,

Fei Rong accepted the crab and nodded: "The morning market is orderly, and no one will be bullied."

Liang Xianyue and Zhen Min returned to the car to carry things. She had just picked up a large basin containing Spanish mackerel, and Fei Rong, who had just left, He also walked over, and the bag containing the orchid crab in his hand was gone.