1

"Comet Beauty [Interstellar]" Author: Leading Star

Copywriter

After waking up, Qing Changye traveled to a thousand years later, and he was detected as a rare bony physique.

In the era of the big universe, time replaces the currency of circulation. It can buy food and starships. A person who loses all the time will face death. The humanoid weapons he summoned were deceiving time, and as he used them up one by one, and the debts he bore became more and more, Qing Changye realized that before he knew it, he had already provoked the most terrifying monster ...

across the dome of the sky and into the iron forest, love can transcend time and space, and love can tear through darkness.

*Blackening fine point attack X showing mercy everywhere, 1v1, HE

*Fine point attack, attacking one person from beginning to end, Su Susu is cool

*Inspired by Boss Jia's movie "Time Planning Bureau", the title comes from the movie of the same name , the comet is the catastrophe, meaning "beauty who brings disaster"

Content tags: interstellar modern overhead supernatural abilities protagonists: Qing Changye, Chi Wang ┃ Supporting roles: ┃ Others: brief reviews of

pseudo-sci-fi

works .

In the post-cosmic era, time replaces the currency in circulation. It can buy food and starships. A person who loses all the time will face death. Qing Changye had to summon the emperor, the leader of the star robbers, the Zerg, the mermaid, and even himself. The humanoid weapon in his hand was used to lure time, and after he finished using one by one, Qing Changye realized that he had already provoked the scariest monster before he knew it... Text description The interstellar adventure slowly opened the scroll. The characters in the article have distinct personalities, and the "comet" is the disaster star. The protagonist Qing Changye abandons the target not only brings disasters to others, but also causes a lot of trouble for himself, which makes the article very attractive. The suspense left in the text is exciting, making readers involuntarily guess the development of the following.

Chapter 1 King 001

Going all the way from the universe where wealth and power gather, to the deepest place surrounded by stardust, is the imperial capital.

The federal star in July is filled with the fragrance of berries. On a midsummer night, a smoky wind blows from the wide-open wooden floor-to-ceiling windows. The white and black young man carelessly tore the chiffon covering his body. It is said that this dreamlike fabric came from a long time ago. The ancient blue star that has been reduced to history is a rare luxury. He heard a movement from the door, and the next second, someone gently touched his side face with the back of his hand.

Only a small light was turned on in the bedroom, and the king of the Federation squatted down beside the bed, looking down at his lover tenderly.

"Are you busy today?"

"One thing," Wang is a tall young man, his deep green eyes staring at the youth's face: "As long as you can accompany me, no matter how busy I am, it will not affect me." "Accompany

you ..." Qing Changye hooked his lips, he raised his hand, his thinning fingers were slender and pale: "Although I really want to, but I may not see the snow in the imperial capital." Someone silently put his

five fingers and He was close to himself, and an endless stream of vitality flowed from the position where their palms were clasped. Qing Changye felt warm. He could see that the string of transparent numbers floating beside Wang was rapidly diminishing, and the time of the other party flowed to him through contact. The king gave him at least 1,000 years of life.