61-63

Chapter 61 - King 008

Lydia's eyes moved away from the piece of silk, and the gorgeous and fine embroidery thread outlined a pattern with a strong oriental charm on it, each strand of which was so beautiful that it seemed to come from the hands of heaven and man. The piece of silk itself is an extremely valuable antique, but now it can only be reduced to a decorative foil. What is more valuable than the silk is the sleeping thing inside.

"How is his condition?" Needless to say, there was only one person on this starship who would be called him, and no one except the head maid knew the young man's name.

"Still sleeping, miss."

The tall maid made a gesture to the sergeant who was carrying it, which meant to remind them to be careful. The sergeant nodded. He didn't tell Lydia that someone couldn't help opening a corner of the satin a few hours ago, and the feet exposed from it were so delicate that they seemed to be molded from fat jade. Soft toenails, clear skin and beautiful feet. Although I know that what can make Wang miss must be the best quality that is hard to find, but it is so attractive...someone can't help but take the risk to lift the other end of the silk, and the sleeping young man's eyes are closed, and the long eyelashes are almost drowning. . His eyebrows and eyes are smooth and beautiful like mountains, and his bright red lips are especially suitable for kissing. The most eye-catching thing is the young man's naked white neck. From that small piece of skin, it can be seen that the person wrapped in this piece of silk is naked. The person who lifted the silk satin was stunned in place. After a second, the person observed the reactions of the people around him, and quickly covered back a corner of the silk in silence.

If Lydia knew that more than one person had reacted at the time... the sergeant dared not think again. However, the beautiful scenery that I had seen before could not help appearing in my mind. He was sure he would never forget that sight as long as he lived, and he was not the only one.

It took only half a moment to enter the imperial capital from the surrounding small towns. The team led by Lydia was tasked with monitoring the Executive Council of the Cardinal Council. Although Number Zero had been taken back by their side, the movement of the executive officers was still the top priority. By the time they got the information required by the mission, a day and a half had passed since they caught Qing Changye. Finally, a sergeant couldn't help but say when he was reporting,

"Miss, he hasn't eaten..." "

It's okay," the head maid didn't raise her head: "Not eating or drinking while sleeping will not affect your health. Your Majesty should Would love to feed him myself."

Qing Changye slept soundly, and his head hurt a little, not sure if it was because of the gun butt or the side effect of the potion. It is estimated that Lydia gave him other medicines later, and Qing Changye only felt that his limbs were extremely weak. He wanted to move his arms, but the restraint force from his wrists proved that he was bound to death. Just like this, half asleep and half awake, he didn't know how long it had passed, he heard someone talking, the man's voice with a slight smile was like a little hook, and those hooks wrapped around his heart at once, Qing Changye's whole body trembled.

"Did you bring me a souvenir during the mission?"

"Yes, Your Majesty." The woman's plain tone contained a touch of respect: "You should like this very much."

"Oriental silk?" Edwin is very recognizable The tone of the voice filled Qing Changye with a hint of despair. It was always the same voice, the voice he had resisted and admired before, but this time it was completely different from all previous situations. He had no way out: "You guys filled it with gold, and you need two people to carry it in?" "