31-33

Chapter 31 The Witch 008

It was a kiss as soft as a feather, almost without any desire. When they parted, Anya's blue eyes showed the shadow of Qing Changye. The former opened his lips. Qing Changye waited patiently for him to speak, but he didn't want the stone wall above their heads to be smashed open. The woman who jumped from the top was still wearing high heels. Natasha's long golden curly hair poured down her back. He hurriedly ran to Qing Changye: "Are you okay?"

Qing Changye: "..."

He hummed lightly, and after the atmosphere was destroyed, Anya returned to her previous look. Natasha also seemed to realize what she was disturbing, she scratched her hair a little embarrassedly: "Well, A said that the federation has noticed something unusual, and although the humans attending the dinner are mermaids pretending to be mermaids, they are all real A federal minister, a wife contacted the federal police because her husband did not answer the communication, and the search department found that these people were all sleeping in the forest not far from Thursburn's house, and they are now rushing to this villa. We have to leave quickly."

"It's just the police station?"

"Well," knowing what he meant, Natasha said, "The king doesn't know."

"Are you afraid of him?" Anya interrupted suddenly.

"Uh..."

"Because he will hang you up?" When Anya rescued him last time, he did see the picture of Edwin hanging him up in the starship, Qing Changye took the initiative to hook him in order to distract Anya's attention His: "I'm not afraid now."

Anya looked at their clasped hands with some confusion, and finally said nothing. Natasha curled her lips, she could clearly see the change in the way these two get along, the male god is no longer her male god. A commanded them to leave the water pool at the end of the communicator. With Anya and Natasha around, hundreds of little mermaids could hardly make any impact. Pairs of pale hands stretched out from the water to catch him, mermaid They were almost all crowded on the edge of the pool. This kind of creature looks terribly weak on the outside, like bunches of lotus flowers blooming in the water, but it is actually indifferent to the bone. From the beginning to the end, they did not show any mercy to those dead companions, only wanting to catch the green long night.

【Mother. 】

【Mom! 】

Seeing the previously highly corrosive mist condense on Anya's fingertips, Qing Changye stopped him.

"Are you soft-hearted?" The corners of Anya's flat lips curved slightly mockingly: "After all, he is your son." He was not

emotional when he spoke, but as soon as he finished speaking, the black mist directly surrounded the mermaid who was closest to them, the mermaid The exquisite face melted at a speed visible to the naked eye, and soon only the pale skeleton remained. What was even more frightening was that the skeleton-like mermaid began to attack the same kind, and the mermaids touched by it were also infected and turned into skeletons one after another. The new mermaid, hundreds of skeletons appeared in the pool within a few minutes. Seeing Anya's full of interest, Qing Changye withdrew his hand helplessly: "You can do whatever you want, it doesn't matter."

But Anya clenched his hand tightly: "What do you take?"

"..."

The main castle of the Seth family Outside is a green grassland, clear spring water gushes from the center of the stone fountain, and silver laurel blooms heavily on the branches. All the way down the marble steps, the logos of elderflowers and birds were printed on the waiting starships. Aurora poked her head out from inside, and she waved to them. The driver in the front row saw Anya coming up and nodded his head and lowered his eyebrows to say hello to him, and the latter responded indifferently. The federal police department usually does not track down the aircraft of the big family, and being on the aircraft of Seydoux's family largely means safety. Qing Changye breathed a sigh of relief, just as he bent down and stepped on the stairs, the warning sound from behind made him stop.