29

Chapter 29 Witch X Mermaid 006

Seeing that he didn't speak, the witch raised her eyebrows impatiently, and Qing Changye took a step back in embarrassment. The roots of his ears were slightly red, and because of his white skin, the earlobe, which was not too big or small, seemed to be soaked in blood. Anya saw this somewhat dry throat and was irritable in her heart: "What are you wronged?!" "The

male god is so fierce ..." Natasha lowered his voice: "But super handsome, the front anal, I wow."

A is too lazy to ignore it she. Qing Changye raised his calf at this time, according to the second personality's request, he didn't wear shoes, his white feet stretched into a bow, and the shining thin chain on his ankle jingled, Anya's expression moved slightly, Qing Changye Looking up: "You said that only your blood can untie the chain."

Anya looked like she wanted to kill the second personality. Qing Changye continued his efforts: "You said that as long as I make you bleed..." He deliberately paused for a moment, leaving enough room for Anya's imagination: "Of course, I don't think this is appropriate. But you know, I'm not very good at rejecting people, Especially for you..."

"I'm going to kill him." The witch's face was so stinky, Qing Changye suppressed the smile in his eyes, and said in a flat tone: "It's okay, I won't say it."

Anya hesitated for a moment : "Have you...?"

"What?"

A at the other end of the screen really couldn't understand Qing Changye's attacking appearance, he interrupted them: "What do you want to do about the mermaid?" "

First figure out the purpose, "The young man's white fingers were placed on his lips. Qing Changye often made this gesture when he was thinking. A once guessed that he sat in an office in his previous life: "Where did the last mermaid appear?" "Yesterday, Emilia was auctioned

... Oh no, wait," A called out the page: "The latest news, a mermaid was found on the main star of the Federation three minutes ago, Cosette, the youngest daughter of Federal investigator Ian Seth, found a mermaid in her yard The injured boy, she realized that it was a mermaid when she got closer. The mermaid has caused a sensation in the federation, and the Sess family is going to hold a banquet to exhibit the mermaid this Friday... So, do you want to go with the male god?" Anya was extremely

disgusted He clicked his tongue.

Qing Changye: "He's going."

Anya: "Who's going?!"

"Then I'll make two fake identities for you. But there should be a lot of people in the Federation who know Anya? Does it matter?" "I won't

tell if I know her—who the hell is going?"

Qing Changye Squinting his black eyes, his voice was soft and seemed extraordinarily careless: "Good boy."

Anya almost lost her temper when she heard his soothing tone. A suddenly said: "The banquet clearly requires a female companion, what should you do?"

Qing Changye did not look at Anya tactfully, he only promised to A that he would solve this problem and let the latter prepare the identity system for them as soon as possible . Before cutting off the communication, Qing Changye asked A for the information of the Seth family members. When he saw the lady named Cosette, Qing Changye stopped sliding his finger on the screen. He had an impression of this face. When he cheated Edwin into leaving the Federation by feigning death, he once met a female investigator on the road, and he had been obedient to her for 600 years. The last mermaid appeared at Emilia's auction, he came out of the space-time rift and landed there, and Madeleine Royal Academy... Qing Changye smiled silently. He can't forget this.