25

Chapter 25 Witch X King 002

Qing Changye smiled calmly, and took a step back: "You have two personalities?"

Anya raised her eyebrows, and the flame gathered at her fingertips turned into an abnormal purple. Qing Changye barely avoided an opponent's attack, and his basic fighting was taught by Natasha. Anya's fingers were placed on his shoulder, and the strong stimulation made half of his body lose consciousness.

"Do you want to recover?" Seeing that the other party did not stop, Qing Changye sped up his speech: "You have been in the confessional of the Vatican for many years. If I guessed correctly, your mother is a priest of the Holy See. She wants you to be a girl."

"That's right," Anya spat, "How do you want to die?" "

I can help you," Qing Changye shook his head: "You don't want a second personality, I'll help you get rid of it He, in exchange, can you get rid of the blood-striped deed on my body?" "It's

a big tone, kid." Anya laughed, and glanced at the handsome young man in front of him, who was injured, but his black eyes were dark. Still as quiet as a pool. He could see that this black-haired, black-eyed young man was a very organized person, never flustered, and always kept calm. Usually this kind of person is not easy to promise without being sure. The scene when we first met flashed in my mind, and I remembered the other party's fair legs, tight hips and waist in the swimming pool. Anya raised her lips: "You're using the wrong method. It's better to use your butt than to talk to me with your mouth." "

I found the chalice that you have cast a spell on," Qing Changye observed Anya's expression: "He said that I It was the eighth person who strayed in. He didn't turn me into a skeleton soldier. I made an appointment with him to see him once a day. Your second personality was split in the confessional because you couldn't accept the cruelty and abuse of your mother , If we start from this point of time, we may find a cure."

Anya paused, the communicator rang at this moment, he roughly browsed the content, and the corner of his thin lips ticked very quickly: "Okay ."

"Yes?"

"I promised you not because of your conditions. A just sent a message asking me to let you die, and he owes me once." Seeing Qing Changye's brows slightly frowned, the witch showed her first sincere and happy smile tonight. I don't know why Qing Changye's helpless look gave him a sense of accomplishment: "The news of the Pope's death has reached the Federation, and the cardinal who met you before drew your portrait and sent it to the Federation Star. The king is looking for you, the entire Vatican Star The starship port is locked, and A pays me to rescue you."

"..."

Edwin is really a trouble that cannot be shaken off.

"He has been looking for you for half a year since the arrest warrant was issued." Anya gloated and deepened her smile: "It's really idle."

Qing Changye's communicator rang at this moment, and the text message sent by A was the same as Anya's. The statements are almost the same, the only difference is that A said that he took Qing Changye's time to ask Anya to help him get out of the Vatican Star, and A gave Anya... 100 million years.

[He doesn't like a few million, anyway, you can earn it back soon. Reject the small black house, and keep the green hills so that you don't have to worry about no firewood. Or you might as well get the time back from the witch. Mom loves you~]

"Let's go, 100 million years." Qing Changye always felt that the other party's voice was full of sarcasm: "I didn't realize that you are so rich, I promise you will do one job better than I usually do." You have earned a lot of tickets."