19

Chapter 19 Summoned Beast 006

The young man touched Qing Changye's feet with his fingers, and the skin of the tentacles was more delicate and smooth than expected. Seeing that he was only stroking from the toes to the insteps, the young man lying on the bed reminded: "Press harder." The body of the phantom beast has been strengthened

. , with a little force, it is very likely that Qing Changye's foot will be destroyed by accident. What made the boy even more puzzled was that the place under him that had calmed down began to heat up again, as if he would turn into this strange appearance whenever he touched this person. The boy hesitated for a moment, then gently pressed the soles of Qing Changye's feet with his thumbs. The muscles and bones of his feet were particularly beautiful. In addition, the owner's skin was white and the ankles connected to the feet were long and thin, making the feet look like There is magic. Before the boy came back to his senses, he had accidentally made the action he had repeated several times in his heart.

"What are you licking?"

Qing Changye looked back at him lazily, because of his actions, the young man subconsciously took a look at Qing Changye's appearance at this moment, and the movement of sticking out his tongue could not help but stop. Part of the young man's black hair was slightly moist, and it just stuck to the white jade-like neck, and the pair of beautiful legs were caught in the quilt, and the young man knew that because of Qing Changye's actions just now, the pillow and quilt he threw aside It's wet. It's unbelievable that the human body can secrete so much water.

"Yes... that's right there, press it hard, um... slow down."

The young man rubbed his feet with his fingertips following Qing Changye's instructions, and his caramel-colored eyes kept glancing at those legs like a ghost, his first time Look at Qing Changye so seriously once. The other party's legs are white and long, and along those long legs, you can see a little upturned... The young Eudemons felt that it was getting hotter and hotter.

Qing Changye suddenly said: "Did you meet anyone today? When you went to the supermarket." "

I met a little girl who was robbed. I helped her recover her bag, and I also met two robbers who robbed her." The young man answered absent-mindedly. His attention was all on the quilt that covered the key parts of the bed. He really wanted to use the fire ability to burn it clean: "Her name is Carrie."

Qing Changye frowned. Although his body is charming, it is rare for water to flow like today. Fortunately, he locked the door and the phantom beast entered the most dangerous stage. Otherwise, he might kneel at the other party's feet and give up all dignity and beg him to take possession of it. he. He remembered the name Carrie. He had introduced them to work with her through Natasha before. She was a witch who had lived for an unknown number of years, and she always maintained the appearance of a little girl because she liked to pretend to be tender. What impressed Qing Changye the most was that when she met Carrie for the first time, she saw through his obsequious physique at a glance. At the same time, she also admitted that his soul was unstable, like a half-dead person or from a different time and space. A said that the girl has "ghost eyes": she can see the undead, and she can also see the inner substance of living things.

Seeing that Qing Changye was silent, the young man took the initiative to say: "She gave me a bottle of... Perfume? I didn't ask for it, but she sprayed some on me. Do you know her?" "We have worked together before," Qing Changye signaled the Huanju to

stop With the movement of pinching his feet, his voice disappeared the ambiguous stickiness at the beginning, and became flat again: "Next time, don't pick up her things, and go around when you see her." "Why?" Huan Beast looked at Qing