17

Chapter 17 Summoned Beast 004

Hearing this, the phantom beast immediately stopped moving. He covered the black cloth with his shirt, and whistled as if nothing had happened. Qing Changye glanced at him with some amusement, but the transparent numbers floating beside the phantom beast made him stop.

1 year.

He was obviously given 10,000 years of life, but now only 1 is left. Qing Changye carefully observed the face and body of the Eudemons, there was no change, it still looked like a 14-year-old boy, Qing Changye took the Eudemons' hand, and he gave him 30,000 years. Although the latter didn't understand what happened to him, the sense of security that penetrated into his soul made him unable to help showing a smile, and his handsome eyebrows were shining brightly.

"Stop laughing," Qing Changye pinched the Phantom Beast's face: "If you laugh like that again, you will be fucked."

He didn't want to develop such a dangerous and uncertain relationship with this Phantom Beast. In other words, he has provoked enough people. Eudemons and him are obviously not the same kind of people. The other party is light, and he can only be dark. He has no interest in being burned by the sun, nor does he want to drag Eudemons into a dark pool. Keeping a safe distance is a choice that is beneficial to both of them.

"Fuck?"

Qing Changye didn't answer his question: "Good night."

"Good night."

The Eudemons grew faster than Qing Changye expected, and when he woke up, the little boy sleeping next to him had become quite green. Changye was almost high, the childishness faded from the brows and eyes of the other party, and the facial lines were clear and clear. Sensing the movement of the person next to him, Eudemons slowly opened its eyes.

Caramel colored, deep and bright eyes.

Qing Changye got up from the bed, it seemed that the phantom beast was still a little tired due to the overnight growth, seeing that Qing Changye left and subconsciously stretched out his hand to grab, but he didn't catch anything, the phantom beast turned over and continued to sleep with a murmur. Qing Changye began to put on his clothes, remembering that at this time in the past, the phantom beasts were eagerly looking forward to him waking up, so he turned his head and looked at the phantom beast nestled on the bed. Different from Siren's delicacy and Edwin's compelling handsomeness, Eudemons' appearance is closer to simple good-looking. He is handsome and handsome in the popular sense, without giving people a sense of distance, and he is not picky at all. Any guy would think that this is an extraordinary handsome boy. Qing Changye sighed, what a pity, his favorite type.

When this phantom beast grows up a bit, it will be really difficult for him to hold on.

The dark side in his heart kept surging, Qing Changye leaned forward slightly, his eyes gradually darkened. It's really hard for him to meet such a face that suits his appetite. If he locks him up, dyes him black little by little, and tears off those huge wings when he kisses his back... Don't think about it, let's go and masturbate first.

When Qing Changye came out of the bathroom, Huanshou was staring at his communicator with a troubled expression.

"Someone is looking for you," Huan Beast's voice has faded from hoarseness after growing up, his voice is extraordinarily warm, softer than ordinary boys: "I don't know if I should touch that." Qing Changye responded, and he pressed the

button On the communicator, A's expressionless face appeared in front of the screen. A's dark circles were heavy, as if he had just participated in three all-night programming marathons.