64-66

Chapter 64 - King 011

Sitting still like this is not an option. Qing Changye's hand habitually scratched his side, the bed was cold, and the other party had already left a long time ago. The sheets and bedding were replaced with new ones, but the marks on his body were still lingering. Edwin didn't lock him, and the chain seemed more like a playful decoration in this huge cage. After he washed and drank some water, Qing Changye began to think about his current situation.

It is as difficult to get out of this cage with his own strength, and the entire imperial capital is like an abyss to him now, and he has to rely on others to help him if he wants to climb up. Although he doesn't know who will help him, the most important thing at the moment is that he must spread the news that he and Edwin are together, and the method to get the king to agree... "Are you serious?" Qing Changye responded:

"

If If you get married, it won't be convenient for you to keep locking me up."

"Is this the countermeasure you came up with?" Edwin looked at Qing Changye, who looked down at the book with some amusement, and his slender fingers danced nimbly on the pages. Just like a white orchid blooming: "Do you know that after marrying the royal family, the bones will be buried together, and you won't be able to live after I die?

" It's easy to die. If I stay here again, I might not be able to bear it." He added as if remembering something, "Remember to tell the public that I proposed to you." "...

Xiaoye," Edwin's eyes lit up: "Sometimes you are really aggressive."

"I'm aggressive," Qing Changye hooked him, his brows slightly raised, his expression provocative and provocative. The point of that sentence is not actually who proposes to whom, but "external" is his point. He is implying that Wang will spread the news: "As long as you say that stupid king is the most popular, I will pamper you in bed." Wang did

not After a few seconds, he saw that the other person's eyes gradually turned into erect golden pupils. Qing Changye was expressionless: "I'm about to get married, can you be more reserved." "I'm about to get married," Wang said shamelessly, "I want

to See you in maid outfits, nurse outfits, bridal outfits."

"Okay," a smile rose on his lips, "Want to be fucked by someone in a skirt? Satisfy you."

As a result, Qing Changye was out of breath after being fucked. He lay on the bed trembling, almost unconscious from the waist down. There are ambiguous red marks left on the butterfly bone of the young man, and the two crooked bones dormant under the white skin are like the wings of a bird that is about to fly. It's a pity that this beautiful warbler can't go anywhere now. Qing Changye felt that the other party was kissing his body, Wang held his foot, from the tip of the toe to the calf, the other party was encroaching on his skin inch by inch.

"Xiaoye, Xiaoye, Xiaoye..."

For girls all over the federation, the young and handsome Wang is undoubtedly their dream marriage partner. Ever since the king came to the throne, there have been various scandals about Edwin in the past hundred years, but the king has never established a relationship with anyone. A sudden engagement is like thunder on the ground. The news that the king was going to get married spread like wildfire, and the media reporters dug deep to try to find the future princess of the Federation. As the only love affair that Edwin personally admitted, the past between him and Qing Changye in Madeleine was quickly dug out, and it was reported that the king's fiancé was an oriental beauty with black hair and black eyes. This is unavoidably reminiscent of the arrest warrant issued by the king a hundred years ago, which was the only arrest warrant issued directly by Edwin without the approval of the Cardinal Council. Some people once speculated that what Wang Ji wanted was his escaped lover. All of a sudden, there was a lot of gossip about it. The most amazing thing is that the speculation and the truth are almost inseparable. Qing Changye asked Edwin for an optical computer. He can't get out of the imperial capital now, and Edwin never disobeys these small requests from him. At the beginning, Qing Changye only used his optical brain to play games on the Internet. He also discussed with Edwin the post of "the new princess with multiple identities in the August 18 Federation". Until a week before the marriage contract was about to be fulfilled, Qing Changye was chatting Received a friend request from a stranger on .