30

Chapter 30 Witch X Mermaid 007

The bead rolled at his feet, Qing Changye picked it up, the life inside throbbed because of his touch, when the white bead grew a bit, Qing Changye threw it on the ground casually, the time on the white bead It's only 20 years, even if they grow up, it's only 25 years. The time on the mermaids disguised as humans is also far less than that of the sirens, most of them are between 10,000 and 20,000 years, which is why Qing Changye didn't suspect it at first. Natasha looked at the pearly ball curiously.

"What is this?"

"Pearls."

"...How could it be possible for pearls to fall here?"

He was still standing under the light, and Anya was looking up at him in the distance. The movement made him slightly startled, his feet were suddenly suspended in the air, Natasha reached out to grab him, but she was a step too late.

"Damn it!"

Natasha immediately wanted to jump from the crack that was the size of a person, but the gunshot rang out at this moment, and she had no choice but to roll away from the spot. After dissipating, the position where Qing Changye was standing before had returned to the flat ground. She looked up, and the security guard pointed a gun at her head with a blank expression. If she remembered correctly, the thermal images of these security guards were normal. Mermaids can not only pretend to be human, but also manipulate humans?

The feeling of falling from a high place out of thin air is terrible. If it weren't for the water below, he might not be disabled from such a high position. The black-haired, black-eyed young man licked the blood on his wrist. He looked around, the light was very dark, and he could vaguely see the cold pools all around him. There was such a large pool hidden under the villa of Lord Seth's house. Qing Changye raised his injured arm to prevent the smell of blood from attracting bloodthirsty creatures. He felt that something was looking at him, but his eyes couldn't see anything because he hadn't adapted to the darkness yet. The water in the pool was very deep, and it was impossible to reach the bottom. After roughly confirming which direction there was land, Qing Changye dived into the water and swam to that side quickly. His every move is caught in a pair of water-red eyes. The dark waters of this degree are clearer to mermaids than daylight. Human body temperature can almost be transmitted from the cold pool water. For those who have never experienced warmth For the young mermaids, youth is like a highly addictive poison.

【Is it mom? 】

[Black hair and black eyes, it's mom, catch up! ]

[I want to monopolize him...]

[No, the Siren will not allow us to do this. 】

Qing Changye was stunned. It's fine if he can understand the mermaid's communication, what these little ghosts said is really funny. The sound of water gradually came from all directions. From the corner of his vision, he saw countless fish tails of different colors. Like the sirens, the tails of the immature mermaids all had a little burning red streak. Of course he is not the mother of these little ghosts, he has no blood relationship with the mermaids at all, knowing that it is no good to be caught by them, Qing Changye swam to the shore as fast as possible, chasing more and more mermaids, the glistening scales can almost illuminate the dark pool Liang, it is impossible to be faster than a mermaid in the water, he was grabbed by the ankle by a mermaid. Qing Changye tried to activate the ability, and it turned out that not every mermaid was as perverted as the siren, he got the time from the other party, by some coincidence, he didn't take the time completely, and gave the dying mermaid his last breath.

【He's bleeding! It smells so good! 】

The wound on the wrist gradually opened with Qing Changye's movements, and blood mixed into the pool. These mermaids are still small, but it is already troublesome to find time. If they are bigger, the situation will be worse. The young man put one hand on the shore, and just as he was about to climb up, another crack appeared on the stone wall above their heads, and some of the mermaids that fell from above were still wearing human coats. The mermaids took him to the underground pool alone, apparently to deal with Anya and Natasha first, but now the mermaids took the initiative, and the situation above...