99

Chapter 99: Puppet 025

Reason told Qing Changye that he shouldn't come forward at this time, and a certain dangerous breath spread from Lance. The beautiful woman with black hair and blue eyes changed slightly after hearing that sentence, and the atmosphere was very strange. Aurora reacted quickly after being slightly stunned, and she smiled: "If your majesty has no such plan, you will take me as a joke."

Lance shrugged: "Even if the object of your joke is right there with you Behind her?"

Aurora turned her head subconsciously, behind her was an empty corridor, and there was no one in the distance, and the moment she recovered, she realized that she was deceived by Lance. She concealed the anger in her eyes: "Your Majesty, you really like to joke."

"It's getting late, Miss Seydoux," Lance looked at the sunset and said nonsense, "If you don't go home, Joseph may I will be worried."

It is impossible for Joseph to be unaware that she can appear here, and nine out of ten it is the latter who discussed the plan with her. Even if Lance disagrees, all the responsibility can be passed on to Aurora. Of course, the king of the Federation doesn't need to care about a woman with a special collection habit. Both parties knew this, but Lance had given her the steps, and she had no reason not to follow them. Aurora nodded: "Excuse me."

After the eldest lady left, Lance stood where he was. After a while, he chuckled at the corner against the light: "Aren't you coming out yet?" The

black-haired, black-eyed young man walked out from the corner , The orange-red sunset painted an ambiguous color on his fair skin. His eyes were half-closed, and his ink-like brows looked very fluid in the warm light. Qing Changye and Lance's eyes collided, the former opened his mouth, and Lance rushed to speak between him: "You should have heard it all. If you have any accidents in the future, you can rely on me, so--" So

?

Lance's expression was a little unnatural, he seemed a little embarrassed, and his voice couldn't help lowering his voice a little: "I will protect you as much as possible."

The cold wind in the imperial capital became more and more severe in January, and the dome of the imperial palace was piled up with a palm-thick white snow for many days. If you want to say the most eye-catching event in recent days, nine out of ten federal citizens will answer that it is His Majesty Lance's birthday party at the beginning of next month. This His Majesty is not only young, promising, and handsome, but most importantly, he is currently single. The nobles of the federation tried their best to send the most beautiful girl in the family to the palace. The handsome boy was also the decoration of this banquet. Many people still remembered that the previous king had unscrupulously married a male queen three years ago. It was almost a week before Lance's birthday, and there were many new faces coming and going in Grensell's old house. Qing Changye often saw a stranger sitting opposite the dining table while having breakfast after waking up. These men have the insignia of the contract with swords and feathers on them. If it was just to celebrate the birthday, Lance really didn't need to gather his trusted subordinates together in secret. Just when Qing Changye couldn't help but ask, three days before the birthday party, he saw a an old friend.

Light-colored long hair, light-colored eyes. The head maid of the previous king was wearing a nurse's outfit and was chewing gum by the sofa. Her red parasol was placed on the coffee table. Lydia raised her brows slightly after seeing Qing Changye. Surprise flashed in her eyes, and she immediately revealed a look of understanding.

"The tastes of the two majesties are unexpectedly very similar, huh?"

"Lydia." Qing Changye greeted her. She looked exactly the same as in memory, and she looked more feminine after taking off the uniform of the maid, seeing his eyes keep looking at her, Lydia smiled and said: "Don't look, I don't have the mark of a slave on me. He and I have an equal cooperative relationship."