41-43

Chapter 41: Summoned Beast 012
After dinner, Miller wanted to help Kate wash the dishes, but his adoptive mother pushed him out of the kitchen and asked him to spend more time with his friends. Alice ran around in the living room. Seeing Qing Changye looking around, Miller smiled and whispered : "Alice doesn't have a father, I'm the only man in this family."

"Sorry..."

"There's nothing to be sorry about." Seeing that Alice put the vacuum cleaner on his head, Miller hastily cut off the power with his supernatural power: "Hey Alice, can't do that, do you want to be a vacuum cleaner monster?"

"Miller!" Alice laughed.

Qing Changye didn't even know what she was laughing at. Children at this age were like stars in the sky, and it was difficult for people to capture the thoughts in their little heads. Until Alice walked around him, she kept praising him for his good looks, as if remembering what Miller said, she kept using words like cool, you are so handsome, brother, brother. Qing Changye couldn't help smiling at her.

"Ah!!" Alice let out a scream that could blow over the roof, and put her arms around Qing Changye's waist when Kate poked her head out: "Mom! He's so cool! I'm going to marry him in the future!" "Alice, hurry up!

" Let go of the long night." Kate smiled and shook her head, she looked at the stunned young man apologetically, "I'm sorry, Miller and I usually don't care about her... let Alice go!" In the end, it was

Miller who used the toy Leading the younger sister aside, the little girl has a pink hair band on her head, and she runs like a butterfly flapping its wings. Miller and Kate said something, and he took Qing Changye upstairs.

Miller's room is no different from any ordinary high school boy. There are posters of basketball stars and old movies on the wall. His homework sheet and some photos are also stuck on the wall in pieces, connected with red crayon and tape stand up. Simply put, his clothes were not thrown away, only a green T-shirt was left on the bed. Qing Changye saw notebooks and textbooks on Miller's desk, as well as a self-made starship model and a petri dish for growing moss . Since the Commonwealth eradicated these annoying ferns on a large scale in the last century, this little life has become a rarity, and it seems that Miller's mechanics and biology are excellent.

"Actually, I'm too embarrassed to let you in." Miller was indeed a little shy.

"Why?"

"I think this place is too small and messy. Maybe... well, anyway, I don't think it's right." "

You're fine." Qing Changye said suddenly, "I just didn't expect..."

You got so much better. Looks better than the best I could ever imagine.

"I told my mother that you moved recently and you lived alone in York, she was very happy that you lived with us during this time, and then, um." Miller touched his nose: "She asked me to supervise you to eat well. "

"?"

"You don't eat much tonight. Mom asked me to ask what you like to eat. She guessed that you might not like carrots?" Miller laughed: "What do you like, Aye?" What do you like

? ?

"It's all right," Qing Changye walked to the door: "I eat carrots."

His fingers touched the boy's face, and the boy took a step back with a smile: "I haven't done my homework yet."

Qing Changye frowned, he actually really Stopped for this reason. Miller knew how much that potion would affect the opponent's body, even if it remained, he reached out and hugged Qing Changye: "But for you, I don't mind being fined once." "I can write for you

. "

"What?"

Qing Changye took the pen from the table, and he leaned over to look at the boy's notebook for a while: "I can imitate your handwriting." "

Okay," the boy smiled and kissed his neck: " You help me with my homework, and I help you..."

York National High School is located in the center of York City. The huge traffic every day makes it extremely difficult for Miller to go to school. For convenience, the boy usually gets up at six o'clock to catch the subway. Kate was up earlier than him, and his adoptive mother would prepare his breakfast before Miller woke up. When Qing Changye woke up, the boy beside the bed had disappeared, and his schoolbag was still on the desk. Qing Changye couldn't wear his own clothes anymore. He found a clean T-shirt and jeans from Miller's closet. The trousers were a bit long and he had to roll them up. Before going downstairs, he looked at the figure in the glasses. He knew that his face was relatively tender, otherwise he would not have been able to sneak into the Madeleine Noble Academy as a college student. But wearing such clothes, the figure in the mirror is like a tall boy. Qing Changye opened the door.

"Good morning, Changye."

"Good morning, Mrs. Kate."

"Did you sleep well last night?" Qing Changye responded, and Kate pulled out the chair for him. On the table are sliced ​​fried egg and bacon sandwiches, emerald green vegetables, steaming milk... Qing Changye glanced at the milk, he didn't like to drink it very much. Kate seemed to see what he was thinking, and said with a smile: "Drink more milk to grow taller. Although Changye is taller, girls will like it better if it is taller." "..." In fact, he is already 24

. Kate clearly sees him as a high school student like Miller.

Qing Changye drank the milk slowly, his manner has always been impeccable, the yellow checked tablecloth matched with his white and slender fingers, the more Kate looked at him, the brighter his eyes. Qing Changye broke the deadlock uncomfortably: "Ma'am, I saw Miller's schoolbag on the chair..." "

Oh! Daredevil," Kate said, "There won't be homework and textbooks in it, right?" "

I didn't move His things, but there should be."

"I'm going to work later," Kate glanced at the clock, regret and anticipation floated into her eyes at the same time: "There are still twenty minutes, and it takes fifteen minutes to take a taxi from here to there. , so... um, can I trouble you—"

It is not in line with Qing Changye's upbringing for such a lady to say a request that both parties know, he smiled and nodded: "Of course, I will give it to you after dinner. He sent it over."

"Thank you so much! Do you have enough time for Changye?"

"Enough," Qing Changye seemed to think of something: "By the way, madam, I'm staying at home during this time—" "

What do you want for lunch?"

She Interrupting him, looking at those smiling but determined eyes, Qing Changye swallowed the rest of the words. He knew that Kate would not want his time: "Uh, carrots?"

"Okay, make a carrot ball." Kate took a sip of coffee: "Long night is an oriental, right? I just happen to be learning how to cook oriental dishes. If it's too difficult Don't mind eating."

Qing Changye agreed with a smile. He still has 50,000 years left, which is enough time for him to buy a villa with a separate garden in York and hire a few hourly workers at the same time, but he doesn't want to leave here. No wonder Miller is what he is now, he is very lucky to meet a very good family.

The boy who was punished to stand in the corridor cast his eyes out of the window. There are students in gym class, and girls in tracksuits are chasing volleyballs. The socioeconomics teacher in the classroom is one of the most serious and staid old professors at York State High School. If you forget to bring your textbooks or homework in his class, you will undoubtedly be "invited" out, not to mention that Miller said that no one in his family has time to send them. book here. He stretched his arms and legs out of boredom. The boy's long legs were wrapped under the neat cropped trousers. The girls in the lower grades saw him standing at the door and all crowded at the stairs. He heard them whispering and exchanging his name. At this moment, someone walked over from the group of girls. The chattering girls kept silent tacitly. They didn't care about talking, they just wanted to take a look at that person's face. Miller knew who was coming. But he still pretended to look stupidly under the window until the other party knocked his head with a book.

"Your things."

"Ah Ye," the undisguised surprise and joy in Miller's eyes made Qing Changye hook his lips: "I didn't expect you to come, thank God, you don't know that our socioeconomics teacher— "

Go to class." Qing Changye said softly, Miller took the schoolbag and ran a step before turning back: "Hey, let's have lunch together?" "

Mrs. Kate said she would make lunch."

"It's okay, I'll just call Mom. And if she makes lunch, she will definitely come back to make it. The time is relatively tight. Have her cooking in the evening?" "...Okay." "Wait until I finish class,"

Miller

said : "The next two quarters are all sports, let me show you our school?"

Miller originally wanted to hang out with Qing Changye alone, but things backfired. When the basketball team heard that he was going to skip training to accompany his friends, they all urged him to bring them in to watch ball. Miller couldn't resist them, so he had to ask Qing Changye if he would like to take a class in the gymnasium. He had nothing to do, so he agreed to Miller's request. The boys on the team who had just entered the field were all pumped out one by one. They grabbed the ball very smoothly and moved more and more coquettishly. If you maintain this level in the previous season, the coach will wake up from his dream. Miller knew what they were thinking, but the problem was...

"You are all right," Miller scolded while laughing, "you were not so crazy when Lindsay came, who will show it?" "

Miller, Taking advantage of the intermission, the team's power forward put it on the boy's shoulder: "Your friend is so hot. That waist, legs, and butt..." He motioned Miller to look at his slightly sweaty pants, and the power forward had a look on his face. Shameless: "I think I'm going to make a fool of myself today."

"Brother Gay, shut up." Another boy came over and said, "No wonder Miller doesn't like girls in the cheerleading squad. It must be because he watches angels all day and his requirements are raised unconsciously. I guarantee that York's school beauties can't compare to his smile. Is that your brother or brother? Don't you only have a sister? No wonder you never bring it out, big killer." "Aren't you straight

? "

I am, until I saw his face," the boy yelled, "I didn't realize I was gay." "Does he have a

girlfriend? Or a boyfriend?"

"Go away," Miller kicked the speaker One kick: "Mine."

"Hmm, it sounds like you haven't got it yet."

The boy smiled and killed all potential rivals: "I'm chasing."

The boys on the team looked at each other and let him go with a shrug. Qing Changye was smiling and talking to a blond girl who had already pulled out the communicator and obviously wanted to exchange it with him.

"Go over!" Someone pushed him: "Tell her that Tianxian belongs to Uncle Miller's family." "

No," Miller shook his head, "He doesn't like me interfering with him."

Only one boy did not join their party from beginning to end. Talking, it was the shooting guard of the team. On weekdays, the shooting guard and the point guard Miller cooperated the most, and the two of them had the best relationship in the team. The gang of passionate boys winked and praised Miller for his ability to advance and retreat. After a while, the shooting guard chuckled and said, "This is the first time you forgot to bring your schoolbag in two years."

Facing the boy's smiling caramel eyes, the shooting guard suddenly felt a guilty conscience to expose the trick: "I mean It's because you have a good memory and are very careful, so it's rare to make a mistake."

"Yes."

"Come on." The shooting guard patted him on the shoulder: "He looks...perfect."

Perfection also means that it is difficult to overcome . Miller responded with a smile.

At the end of the meal Kate did cook something related to carrots, unexpectedly, she made vegetable siu mai with a small amount of meat, lots of carrots and vegetables. The taste is very good, and Kate even specially prepared a pair of chopsticks for him. During the meal, the good-natured lady kept boasting that Qing Changye held the chopsticks very beautifully. She asked Miller to follow suit. After the boy dropped the chopsticks three times, he reluctantly accepted everyone's ridicule. He saw that Qing Changye was also smiling, and he blinked at the young man with black hair and black eyes. It's like saying you teach me.

Miller went upstairs after eating, and Qing Changye stayed downstairs to chat with Kate, and he helped her clear the table. Kate wouldn't let him do the dishes, urging him to go up and play with Miller. There was a slit in Miller's room and the door was unlocked, Qing Changye opened it without much thought. The light inside was very dark, only one lamp on the desk was turned on, from which came the boy's deep panting once or twice. Indistinctly, Qing Changye could see the boy's strong and smooth back line, and the muscles of the slender forearm were slightly bulging due to the accumulation of energy, and he was stunned. The phantom beast's caramel-colored eyes turned around and looked straight at him, and the next moment, something sprayed on the piled up tissues.

Miller let out a soft cry, and the slightest movement passed, and he quickly put on his pants.

"Sorry Aye, I didn't expect you to just... come up. I'll open the window." "

It's okay," Qing Changye leaned against the side of the room. After opening the window, the boy's smell dissipated a lot. He withdrew his eyes and lowered his eyes. Mou: "Is this why all the girls at school like you?"

Those tissues were soaked and fell pitifully on the ground. During lunch, the boys from the basketball team and Qing Changye talked a lot about Miller. They said that Miller's closet was often stuffed with love letters and invitations, and once those envelopes with perfume almost flooded the boys who opened the closet. up.

Miller approached him. He can say some hooligan words, such as you should know better than anyone else, Ah Ye. Or you obviously just tried it, Ah Ye. But he didn't say anything, just held out his hand.

He seemed to want to kiss him, but in the end he just smiled at Qing Changye, still that smile that seemed to be filled with spring water, and then turned on the light across the young man's fair neck.