5

Chapter 5 Mermaid 004

After pulling Qing Changye closer to him, the mermaid leaned against his shoulder, its pale hair pouring down, looking beautiful and weak. Contrary to this is the expression of the mermaid looking at Allen. Its water-red bewitching eyes stared at the captain without blinking. At an angle that Qing Changye couldn't see, it hooked its lips provocatively at Allen.

The evil suddenly revealed by the usually weak and docile creature on the opposite side is fascinating and chilling. Allen opened his mouth, and the next moment, he realized that he would find a mermaid scary, and the captain couldn't help it. Laughing, he said to Qing Changye: "You seem to be very familiar with it." "

I fed it some food when I visited it last time," Qing Changye turned back: "Will you let it go when you arrive in the Mermaid Galaxy?" ?"

Before Allen could answer, the basement suddenly shook violently. Strong shocks came from all directions, and the indestructible starship heard the soft sound of the fuselage breaking. Allen and Qing Changye looked at each other for a moment, and the former's expression changed: "We met Wormholes!"

Even in the future with highly advanced technology, some wormholes are still unfathomable mysteries to the human race. Although people try to use wormholes to travel through space, not all wormholes represent safety and convenience. The wormholes in the Mermaid Galaxy have always been dense, and when such an accident occurs, no one knows where the starship will end up and what degree of damage it will suffer.

The mermaid's cold body was stuck to Qing Changye, and he patted the other person's head reassuringly. I don't know how long it has passed, when the shaking and destruction stopped, the door of the basement was slammed open, and an ugly-looking bounty hunter found Allen and spoke quickly: "Boss, our engine has failed. Seriously! The part of the accelerator flew out, the spare accelerator and the big engine both have problems, and the technician is rushing to fix it." "

Damn it."

Allen cursed.

"And..." The bounty hunter showed a look of fear and confusion: "Not far from where we docked, there is a starship." "

Ask them for help?"

Qing Changye interjected.

"No, no," the hunter shook his head, "That starship has been around for at least two hundred years. That is to say, two hundred years ago, there were a bunch of unlucky ghosts who were dragged into this ghost place like us, and they couldn't leave in the end."

The hunter who came to report rushed to the engine area of ​​the starship with Allen, Qing Changye was not suitable to be with them. When he returned to the hall, the door of the starship was already open. From the somewhat damaged door, Qing Changye could see a starship not far away. He considered for a moment and jumped out of the door, following some curious people The hunter boarded the two-hundred-year-old starship.

From the outside, this starship is much larger than Allen's, and there is a Federation logo in the cabin, which probably represented the most advanced technology at that time. Most of the outermost metal shell of the starship has been corroded by sea water. The gold hunters quickly searched every location on the starship, but strangely, no one found any corpses anywhere. Qing Changye searched for useful information as much as possible. If he had an accident and was trapped in a place with no signal and no way to call for help...

he eventually found a notebook in the corner of the captain's cabin. Since entering the era of the big universe, fewer and fewer people are used to writing, and bounty hunters usually don't think of looking for notebooks and sticky notes. Qing Changye found a suitable place to open the notes. In the notes, he learned that this starship belonged to the Federation Army Department. These soldiers were sucked into the wormhole just like them. At the beginning, everyone still embraced the future Hope, they drove a small lifeboat and surveyed the surrounding area for nearly a thousand miles. Except for the empty ocean, it was still the ocean. The strange thing is that the lifeboats sent out usually cannot all return, and the soldiers on night watch will disappear inexplicably in the depths of the night. Soldiers Gradually realize that there are other creatures besides them on this planet, and that kind of creature has no good intentions towards them. As the companions died one by one, the owner of the notebook began to call the unknown creatures evil ghosts.