21

Chapter 21: Summoned Beast 008

After the rain, the thin ice of the Wimbledon River gradually melted, and wisps of spring lingered in the wind. There are already girls wearing light spring skirts on both sides of the street. Qing Changye withdrew his gaze from the window and heard the communication reminder from the house. He stepped from the balcony into the living room. A user he had never seen before dialed in. Qing Changye pressed the answer after thinking for a while.

"Hi." A voice I hadn't heard for a long time came from that end. A's voice was still tired at any time, as if he had stayed up for several nights. Before Qing Changye could speak, A said, "We got rid of the king. Na Tasha's idea, you stole from him for more than 20,000 years, and I directly transferred it to a criminal gang with a fake identity. You must know that 20,000 years is not a small number. Wang is now turning his attention to them. He will probably dispel all doubts about us in a few days."

"Dad is really smart," Qing Changye calculated the time: "I probably have a few days left before I leave here, and I will contact you when the time comes."

A agreed and knocked After a few keyboard clicks, Natasha's figure flashed away from the door. She only wore a set of blood-red underwear, and a black cloak was casually draped over it, revealing her curvy figure. When she walked, she stumbled, and her high heels almost turned her feet off. Qing Changye raised her eyebrows: "Is she smoking too much?"

"I can't control her." A clicked his tongue: "We had an argument about this last time, but she didn't listen." "

Yeah." Natasha took drugs? For a day or two, this woman's complexion is amazingly good even if she sings every night, and she can't see any changes in her body. Naturally, they have no reason to persuade her: "By the way, A, have you been in touch with Carrie recently?" "Witch Carrie

? "A's fingers nimbly tapped on the keyboard, and he checked Jiali's information: "Natasha said some time ago that she joined a mercenary group, and her recent activities have not been found, and we have not cooperated with her Ever... have you met her? She is also in Wimbledon?"

"Has Carrie been short of money recently, is there any debt record or something?"

"When did you ever see her rich?" A laughed: " That bitch likes to gamble and is always in debt, so it is a miracle that she can live to this day."

"Edwin's reward price is very high. If you catch me, Carrie can get up to 50,000 years. A few days ago, she asked me to make a deal. She said that my Eudemons is S-rank. If you kill me After the phantom beast gave her the beast soul, she exchanged it with me for a blue star antique. If the part about the phantom beast is true, she probably wants to deal with me alone after I kill the phantom beast." "

Should That's right. She lacks money, but she has plenty of motives."

"I want to kill her." Qing Changye's voice was flat. He observed the expression of A on the other side of the screen, and continued to analyze the interests of the other party: "Not many people know me, but as long as they have cooperated, they will more or less guess whether Edwin's arrest warrant is related to me. Fortunately, There are not many people who are short of money at any time like Carrie. If I don't kill Carrie, I will have countless troubles before Edwin stops chasing. When she finds a companion, or she thinks of another way, I may not be able to hide every time."

A on the other side of the screen frowned, and after a long time, A opened a can of Red Bull: "What do you need mom to do for you?"

Hearing the other party's answer, Qing Changye couldn't help laughing. A has principles, but he understands what is important and is flexible, which is why they have always been friends. The movement from the door made Qing Changye look sideways. Before the phantom beast came in, he gestured to A to contact him later, and then cut off the communication. If his deduction is correct, it is impossible that Carrie did not explain the Bloodstain Curse and the potion to the Eudemons, but the boy drank the potion without any resistance. Probably because of being unwilling all the time, this phantom beast would rather risk his life than to know which step he will make, and the reason why the phantom beast is willing, if he guessed correctly... "Aye," said the boy's