77-80

Chapter 77

"Uh...?"

Qing Changye rubbed his temples. The flickering pictures made his mind chaotic, and reality and virtuality overlapped alternately. He felt that he heard all kinds of voices. The human voice and mechanical sound were lingering, and he saw a familiar face in a trance, and Qing Changye subconsciously called the other person's name.

"Chi Wang?"

"What?" The other party blinked in confusion, "What's your name, Your Majesty?"

It was Lance.

Qing Changye barely pulled himself away from the noisy voices, and he looked at this face that was so close at hand. The long and narrow fox eyes showed their sharpness because they were raised up: "Is there something wrong, Your Majesty?" "

I have recovered."

"... Congratulations?"

"Clean up, we will leave for Yedi Xing tomorrow morning."

"Are you going to retreat? "Although Yedi Star is part of the blue meat grinder line of defense like Sangla Star, the distance between the two planets is very far away. Even if you drive the best aircraft today, it will take half a day to reach Yedi. Compared with Sangla Star, Ye Di is closer to the imperial capital. Lance was noncommittal: "New mission."

Almost as soon as the other party's voice fell, the scene in front of Qing Changye jumped again. The green-eyed man in the brightly lit office met his eyes, with a smile on his lips. Seeing that he was free, Qing Changye pushed Chi Wang away, he felt a little regretful. If it is now, he will only press down on the other party and kiss him. A few years ago, he seemed very shy...

He forcibly changed the subject: "You said before that the criminal wanted my life, do you have any new ideas about the case now? "

"Yes," Chi Wang leaned over and smiled, "Kiss me and I'll tell you."

Angrily, she fucked him and fucked him.

The self in his memory didn't respond, instead he glared at Chi, and Qing Changye was almost indignant for a moment. Chi Wang patted his head again: "He can't hold it anymore." "

?"

"He's already swearing sovereignty to you, just like this," Chi Wang said with a strong three-dimensional bone structure, a high nose bridge and deep eye sockets. But his skin and flesh are exceptionally delicate, which is probably due to his Asian mother. The two bloodlines have reached the most appropriate balance in him. He pointed to [Bird in a Cage]: "'You are mine, and your world should be made up of me.'" Chi Wang seemed to have remembered something: "For him, you are his belief in beauty, and even become the object of beauty." Religion."

He knew that Chi Wang was referring to mermaids and Greek mythology. The green-eyed man casually said, "'Your voice and appearance are so beautiful, how could I let others see it.' When he started thinking this way, it meant that he was already in the most broken state. When he next acted This is a good opportunity to catch him."

Qing Changye was a little surprised, and then showed a clear expression. It's a good idea to have a high IQ would-be criminal with criminal tendencies speculate on the serial killer's mind. Qing Changye said, "What if you are the one who catches you in the end?"

Chi Wang smiled and shook his head. He didn't speak, and Qing Changye didn't ask any more questions. The latter continued: "He is envious of your body, who can often see your body?" Counting from the occurrence of this serial murder case, the people he often met besides Chi Wang were colleagues from the analysis team. Possibility of knowing people. But judging from the previous signs, the other party is obviously very close to his daily life: "If you exclude me, the most likely ones are your colleagues. Does anyone among them make you suspicious?" Qing Changye called out the case while thinking