57-60

Chapter 57 Zerg X Witch 005

Are you kidding your mother.

Qing Changye moved his lips: "No need. My son's kindness will always be remembered by my mother."

A trace of doubt flashed across No. 0's face: "Shouldn't you say no? Then I can push it down." "

Yes, "Qing Changye fooled him: "So now you can't take advantage of the trend, what should you do?

"

No. followed him and walked a few steps to the door: "I always feel that something is wrong?"

Qing Changye ignored him, and No. 0 opened his mouth at this moment: "According to the schedule I checked, son should sleep with mother on Mother's Day night "

"Is the quilt purely for chatting?"

"Yes," a sly light flashed in the boy's eyes: "I will never do anything bad to you." "

Okay, you sleep with me. "

"..."

Qing Changye had a very long dream, in the dream he always felt that something was chasing him, even if he kicked the other party away, the latter would entangle him repeatedly, and he always felt that he was not good enough. Carefully stepped into a small stream, which was still warm... When Qing Changye woke up the next morning, he saw the dry white liquid beside him. He forcibly resisted the urge to grab Ling and give him a beating. The latter seemed to be in a light sleep, and when he sensed movement beside him, the young man gradually opened his dark blue eyes. Qing Changye looked at the part of No. 0 that gradually flourished after waking up, and said to himself that the young man is so energetic, and the young man smiled: "Why do you stare at me as soon as you wake up?"

Because I am a Jingdang cat.

Qing Changye: "Do you want to eat roasted birds?"

"..." Zero showed a vigilant expression. Qing Changye suddenly laughed. It was a very relaxed and sincere smile, Zero didn't know what he was smiling at, but it was undoubtedly the first time he saw Qing Changye smiling so happily, the youth's ebony eyes narrowed slightly, fluently like It's a crescent moon. White teeth were slightly exposed between the bright red lips, and there was even an imperceptible dimple on one side of his mouth. Zero grabbed his wrist, the strength of the Zerg was great, and he heard the boy's voice: "From now on, when you laugh, it will be mine." "

Well," he got off the bed while putting on his shoes: "Why?"

"Because we have shared the bed before."

"But I have shared the bed with many people."

"What????!" Zero spoke very quickly: "Who told me what my name looks like? Or describe it in detail The smell is so good Do you want to fight? I want to let the corpses flow into rivers of blood and collapse the world..." "

No, I'm just kidding you. Go buy breakfast." Qing Changye added: "Stop reading such novels and TV dramas." "

No Possibly, Qing Changye!" Zero said angrily, "You should buy it today! You have lost to me three times in the King of Fighters! I'm ashamed of you!" "

Good son. Mom loves you."

"..." Zero turned around silently get out of bed.

I don't know if it's because of living in York for a while, but Qing Changye's pace of life has gradually slowed down. In the past, he was busy with things every day, such as selecting information from A's database to find suitable targets, and from time to time. Miss Tasha wiped her ass and cleaned up the mess. Now he is very relaxed. There is no need to look for antiques for the time being. Anyway, An Ya burned more than half of them. He doesn't have enough time to buy a painting. Every day, his biggest headache is the various puberty troubles of Zero. The little lunatic is practicing skateboarding recently. Qing Changye almost laughed when he told Qing Changye that a girl whistled at him during his practice.