26

Chapter 26 Witch X King 003

The oncoming man's hair was as bright as the sun, he was wearing an improved military uniform, his figure was tall and dignified, and there was a hint of elegance in it. He didn't wear a military badge, but in Qing Changye's impression, Edwin was from the regular federal army. Li climbed up step by step, and it was also by virtue of his strength that the military department was willing to be his backing from the beginning to the end. The temperament of the superior was fully revealed in his demeanor, Wang Chengche's green eyes were filled with the searcher's embarrassed expression, he took a step forward, and met Qing Changye's eyes in the aircraft.

"..."

To be honest, Qing Changye himself feels that the current posture is a bit bad. He is pressing on Anya, and the peachy face of the other party has done something indescribable. Anya is too gorgeous, a little provocative It looks very uncomfortable at first glance. Edwin obviously recognized him. But those green eyes quickly passed over Qing Changye's face, he greeted Anya, and when the latter responded, Edwin smiled and said, "This is...?" "

My client. "The witch and the king looked at each other for a moment: "He asked me to take him out of the Vatican Star."

Hearing Anya changed her words, Qing Changye raised her eyebrows. Anya pinched him, not knowing whether to warn him or let him continue to cooperate. No matter what, this answer made Edwin very satisfied: "How much will he give you?"

Anya lied without changing her face: "Two hundred million."

"If I offer four hundred million, will you give him to me?"

" Even if you don't have time, I will do as you say, my lord." Under Anya's slender eyelashes, blue pupils were faintly visible. The scene of the family of officials and bandits in front of him made Qing Changye glance away, and the witch whispered in his ear: "You have changed hands, my dear." After saying that, Anya went out to open the hatch, and the gentleman outside

Edwin stood up for Qing Changye opened the cabin door by half, and he stretched out one hand. Wang's fingers were white and slender, as delicate as a work of art. His hand was very steady, standing motionless in the air, obviously waiting Qing Changye catches up.

"Xiaoye, come here."

Although he was smiling on the surface, Qing Changye, who knew the opponent's temper very well, knew how dangerous Edwin was at the moment, and he got off Anya. Qing Changye's movements were slow, and in Wang's eyes, the young man's white and slender ankles and looming long legs were both seductive, and he happened to see the fresh red marks on Qing Changye's legs. That trace could only come from a witch, a trace of haze flashed across Wang Yingjun's brows and eyes. When Qing Changye came out, he pulled him to his side.

"Thanks, Anya." Edwin looked at the smiling witch in the car. Her long black hair was scattered behind her, and she looked as beautiful as some kind of spirit. He can't touch the witch now, not only because of Anya's own treacherous and unpredictable strength, but also, he is afraid of the power behind the witch that can shake half of the Federation. Edwin extracted 400 million years from himself through the Time Converter handed over by the investigator, and he threw it to Anya: "How long will it take to play on the main planet? I'll be the host." "As long as His Majesty doesn't send me to the

Cardinal I am very happy to be on the trial platform of the meeting."

Edwin responded with a smile, seeing that Qing Changye was still looking at the witch in the aircraft: "Leave Xiaoye." He knocked on the young man's head, then looked at Anya: "I'm sorry to trouble you "