47-50

Chapter 47 King 004
"That's it for the time being," Qing Changye fiddled with the communicator in his hand: "I haven't tried to steal his time, I don't know if I can steal it. Compared to this, I worry that I won't be able to escape in the future, A?" "Why run,

you Do you think this top-notch rich and handsome dumped one and there will be another one?" A grabbed a handful of potato chips over there: "I finally got you married, and my mother is very pleased." Qing Changye: "I have a sexual discord with him

. "

A: "What???"

Qing Changye: "I won't do the following."

A: "..."

"Help me find out if there is any disease that relies on time for treatment? I'm going to fake death." "

Any disease can be relied on Time therapy, time is life, sending time to a person is equivalent to extending life," A said: "You can find a slightly rare terminal illness, the problem is that you really think he is bad?" "It's not bad,

" Qing Changye paused: "He's too dangerous."

"Xiao Ye," the woman's coquettish giggle came over: "When you think so, you may have already fallen into it." "

Well," said Qing Changye's voice In a low voice: "But he...he can't."

Natasha exclaimed: "Can't the king?!

"

When Natasha's voice was so loud that it could knock the roof off, all the students sitting around him turned their heads to look at him, Qing Changye was a little embarrassed, the most embarrassing thing was that Edwin just entered the door at this time, and he gave Qing Changye gave you a dead-on look in his eyes.

"Natasha, speak softly next time." Qing Changye breathed out, and he hung up the communication. Sure enough, he was called to the office when class was over. Only a few days before the National Day, Natasha's words were heard by Edwin as courting death. Thinking about it, it would be better to admit his mistake. Qing Changye immediately said after closing the door: "Professor, just now—"

"No, you're right." Edwin interrupted him: "I really can't." "..." "

Look

at this." Edwin took out a small object from nowhere, it was still fine. Made of gold, with smooth polished crystal stones embedded on it, Qing Changye thought to himself what the hell, the man behind the desk pressed the control button. Edwin's expression was a little melancholy, but his green eyes were full of gloating: "It can do more than me." The

faint sound of objects vibrating resounded in the empty office room, and Qing Changye took a step back expressionlessly. Edwin smiled and waved at him, like teasing a child.

"Hey," Qing Changye said, "Don't be joking..."

"I'm not kidding," the other party was even more innocent than him, but his movements were crisp and neat. Just put the person on the desk. Qing Changye's struggle had no effect on him: "Okay, let's go back to class."

Qing Changye ignored him and reached out to take it, but the other party suddenly changed the gear, Qing Changye's legs softened and supported the desk , Tears almost fell, the other party looked at his miserable situation Youzai Youzai glanced at the electronic clock: "It's time for class, if you don't go back, your professor of mechanics will be angry." "I..." "Remember to tidy up your clothes

,

" Edwin's class is the fourth quarter: "I'll pick you up for dinner after school?"

Qing Changye grabbed his wrist, he was out of breath, his dark eyes were full of murderous intent: "I want... ...Eat roasted pig."

"Okay," Edwin continued with a smile: "Then I'll eat roasted cabbage, steamed cabbage, vinegared cabbage, hot and sour cabbage, and cabbage soup. Xiaoye, you look so bad." "

... ..."

Why the hell are you so coquettish. Why.

After the advent of the era of the big universe, human beings have opened up a new civilization in the process of evolution. Correspondingly, many species have been annihilated in this process. In order to prevent these noble students from being unable to distinguish garlic from narcissus, the Madeleine College specially opened up the natural history department. The college invites natural history lecturers from all over the universe to teach students. This class is held on Friday afternoon, and many students like it. Seeing that Qing Changye was slowing down all the time, Vera ran over and dragged him to the designated lecture hall: "Hurry up, today is Professor Johnny's lecture, and you will have to stand and listen when it gets late." Qing Changye said to

Wei I have the impression that Johnny in Lakou is an old man with a gray beard. Unlike other professors, Professor Johnny does not like to use stereoscopic projection in class. , whether it is talking about narcissus or human bones, he even brought a rhino last time. Everyone loves to listen to his lectures, and students from other classes will also hang out when Professor Johnny is teaching. Vera excitedly knocked open the door of the lecture hall.

"Wow!" She tugged at Qing Changye: "What is that, a cat?"

The professor on the podium was showing everyone a rare carnivorous animal with golden brown hair and light golden vertical eyes. The professor's assistant carefully fed it. It took a piece of raw meat. Seeing the cat-like creature licking its mouth after eating, the nobles whispered below.

"It's a cat," Qing Changye smiled, "It's called a lion."

"Why do you know everything, Qing Changye?" Vera poked, "But you obviously don't attend classes. Are you a monster? "

..."

"Lion," said Professor Johnny, "it's a three-month-old lad. These animals can grow to the size of a man when they are adults. They like bloody meat. Male lions have beautiful It has a mane, but the female doesn't have it, this is the only existing cat species with different male and female forms..."

Vera turned her eyes around, and she was a little surprised: "Your Majesty is here!"

Following her gaze, Qing Changye saw the man leaning against the side door. The circle was surrounded by beautiful noble girls, and the girls' waists were straight. Edwin's blond hair shone brightly in the warm afternoon sun. Seemingly aware that Qing Changye was looking at him, Edwin suddenly looked over, and after noticing Vera standing side by side with Qing Changye, Wang Changchang's green eyes narrowed slightly.

"It's over," Vera whispered, "Why is the idiot king so idle..."

"You called him the idiot king?"

"..." " Not bad

."

"...!"

Vera ran out in a hurry, knowing what she was worried about, Qing Changye deliberately walked slowly. When he left, there were not many students in the lecture hall, and even the professor was gone. He went out along the door, and the living textbook that was on the podium a few minutes ago, receiving the amazed eyes of the students, was constantly roaring. The lion was struggling frantically in Edwin's arms, and the way it bared its teeth made people have no doubt that it had the power to take it away. Wang Yingjun's face was scratched. Qing Changye didn't bother to ask why the lion, which was originally regarded as a living textbook, came to the other side. Edwin was probably annoyed by it. Seeing Qing Changye coming out, he simply threw the lion on the ground. It kicked its legs and rushed towards Edwin. Its teeth hadn't grown yet, but its biting posture was not weak. When the lion cub's fangs were about to reach Edwin's legs, the latter looked down at him indifferently. it.

"Oh——"

the lion's hair was about to stand on end, it seemed to be frightened by something, and it froze in place. From Qing Changye's point of view, Edwin's eyes could not be seen, and he could barely see the white chin of the other party. For a moment, Qing Changye felt that he was like that lion, being teased by big hooligans all day long.

"Have Xiao Ye heard of Lion Heart?" Edwin said.

"No."

"Even such a little guy," Wang knelt down and touched the head of the lion cub: "When the territory is violated, he will do everything to protect his own property. Some lions are very silent, but they are invincible. One exception never fears, and never flinches. Your professor of natural history is right, but he didn't mention the most important point." "

What?"

It's rare to hear such a profound speech from Edwin. Things, just when Qing Changye thought he was finally going to be serious, Wang lifted the lion up with excitement on his face, and held it up to signal Qing Changye to come over and take a look: "Look at this and this. Did you see that, the little brother of the lion is there Barbed."

"..."

"When they mate with a lioness, they can hook the female tightly and at the same time stimulate the secretion of the lioness," Edwin looked at him, and for a moment, Qing Changye felt that he was staring at himself It was an extremely dangerous creature, and the feeling of a predator seeing its prey made his hair stand on end. He took a step back, Edwin didn't step forward, but just looked at him with a smile, his clear green eyes were like lakes: "It's almost impossible for a female beast to escape from the barbs, and even if it succeeds, it will be painful to death. It's a rogue organ, right?"

"Hmm." Qing Changye silently added something suitable for you, noticing that the little lion kept moving around: "Why does it keep licking its nose?" "Maybe it

likes you?" Edwin put the little lion The lion turned around half a circle, and the lion stopped licking its nose. One man and one beast met each other's eyes. Edwin pointed at Qing Changye: "This is mine. You have to find your lioness yourself."

Qing Changye curled his lips silently. He wanted to laugh at Edwin's childishness, but the other party put the lion down. Professor Johnny, who appeared at an unknown time, left them with tears in his arms holding the dying lion. Edwin hooked Qing Changye's shoulder habitually: "You came to class with Vera today." "

Yes," Qing Changye also hooked back: "The professor has any opinions?"

"Yes, I think—"

" Hold on."

"..."

In late autumn, Madeleine is full of red maples. After Qing Changye thought about it, he followed the other party to the aircraft. To his surprise, there was no pilot on the aircraft. Seeing him staring at him, Edwin smiled: "It's strange for me to fly an aircraft?" Before Qing Changye could answer

, Several reporters hiding in the dark suddenly appeared. Wang seldom has any private news recently, and the entertainment page was wiped out half of the country. When boys and girls all over the federation were anxious about this, the reporters were also confused. They got clues about the pornographic news, but Madelin's defense seemed unstoppable. Mountains of Passover. After finally taking advantage of the public day on Friday afternoon to get into the academy, what I saw made the reporter's blood boil. As rumored, Wang walked with a delicate-looking young student, and they seemed very close.

"Your Majesty," the impatient reporter dared to ask, "I heard that you and this classmate are in a relationship, what do you think of this statement?" No matter whether Wang

admits or refuses, tomorrow's front page will be settled . As long as there is a little clue, they can exaggerate the matter. The truth is bullshit for pornographic news, and it is serious if it can mobilize the appetite of readers! The reporter looked forward to waiting for the other party to say the answer. Edwin glanced at him lightly.

"Xiao Ye is a vase." The reporter nodded frantically in his heart. The boy next to Wang has fair skin, and his eyebrows and eyes are as exquisite as ink. As a queen, the king will neither go further in centralizing power due to the support of his wife's family, nor can he have offspring. It is indeed just a pleasing vase. The man touched his chin: "I am Hua."

You are Sao.

Just when Qing Changye was puzzled, Edwin made it clear: "The flowers should be placed in a vase." "...

"

I...Damn...ah.