23

Chapter 23: Summoned Beast 010

The bloodstains all over the body burned Qing Changye's nerves when the owner gave the order, and the shame in his heart made him subconsciously frowned, but the feeling deep in his body became stronger and stronger. He whispered something in his ear, heard the sound of dripping water, Qing Changye closed his eyes.

"Open your eyes," Eudemons said with a warm smile in his voice, his voice was softer than that of ordinary boys, and it was especially pleasant in this situation. Qing Changye had no choice but to slowly open his eyes, his pupils were full of moisture, looking at the irresistible young man in the mirror, the Huanju trembled in his heart, and murmured: "Aye, you are so beautiful "

Qing Changye didn't speak, and when the sound of water stopped, he glanced open his eyes: "Is it okay?"

He didn't dare to think about his current appearance, since he can remember, he rarely has such a bad time, let alone Or become someone else's fish and meat in this kind of thing. The phantom beast kissed the corner of his mouth comfortingly, and just when Qing Changye thought that the tossing was finally over, the phantom beast's move made him groan.

"Look in the mirror," the newly grown phantom beast lowered its head, its brown hair brushing against Qing Changye's fair skin, like a dog approaching its owner. It's a pity that the one he raised is not a dog. To be honest, it looks more like a wolf cub in lamb's clothing: "Look at me. I want your attention."

Qing Changye ticked off a little embarrassedly. Lips: "I've been looking at you, little girl."

"You didn't look at me," Eudemons said without raising its head, "You seem to be looking at someone through me. In the past, I always thought it was an illusion, because I have someone else's shadow in me, so you care about me, right?" "

I don't even know."

Qing Changye's smile grew bigger and bigger, he was sure that he had never liked anyone, and he hardly cared about anything. But as soon as he came to this world, he lost all his memories, and only retained basic life skills and common sense. We can't be too sure. This phantom beast is very sensitive to changes in human emotions. Maybe it turns out that he has a super invincible monster. Beautiful friend...why did his first reaction was a sexually transformed phantom beast? Does he like this guy's looks so much?

"You're not paying attention."

The phantom beast's voice was almost warning, and distraction at such a time really hurt the self-esteem of men, and it was the same for non-human beings. The pitch-black wings blocked his vision, and Qing Changye smiled slightly at the phantom beast in the mirror, "Good boy."

The phantom beast was stunned.

"Don't be so polite, don't you always want to be like this, sleep next to me every day..." Qing Changye deliberately paused for a moment, the two curved lute bones of the young man in the mirror are like beautifully shaped bows, and his face flashed away The ambiguous look is terribly seductive: "Hug me and possess me. Do you know that hands can do many things besides killing people, and the same goes for other parts. You are so angry and unwilling to hurt me, so you use other methods to kill me. Use yourself."

The sound of the shattering of the mirror was extremely ear-piercing, and flames almost burst out from the Huanju's eyes. In the bright light, he put Qing Changye on the carpet, where he accidentally knocked over the milk with medicine, and the sharp wings pierced the ground. The young man was imprisoned in a small space by the wings of the phantom beast. Pressing down on the head of the phantom beast, whoever bit the other's lip first during the kiss, the blood was mixed together. Although Qing Changye seemed calm on the surface, in reality he had passed out happily.