8

Chapter 8 Mermaid 007

The Siren killed Robin last night, and it said it wasn't Robin it was pretending to be. Qing Changye got off the bed full of crystal clear beads, and he looked at Nancy who was waiting outside.

"Who was the mermaid disguised as yesterday?"

"Scott, the oldest hunter on the ship, he was found lying in the warehouse an hour ago, and he said he had been in a coma all day," Nan Xi looked at Qing Changye Ruoyou Thinking of the side face, the scene of pushing the door and entering the fashion can't help appearing in the mind, the young man's fair and slender body intertwined with the shining white beads, forming a picture that would fascinate even gods and demons: "No wonder mermaids like you... "

What?"

Qing Changye didn't hear the girl's muttering clearly.

"I said," Nancy looked at his legs, waist and shoulders with ambiguous eyes, "I didn't see that you have such a good figure before." "

Miss Nancy must be my honor," Qing Changye said to She smiled slightly, and taking advantage of the moment when the girl was absent-minded, he said softly, "You are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.

" Foot: "Don't do this with me! Can you do whatever you want if you are handsome? Do you flirt with a girl or die?!" "

The reaction is really big, it's just a joke," Qing Changye took a step back. Yuanzhu, after a while, he smiled at Nancy: "These are all your children, right? Sirens."

"Damn it!" Nancy growled at him, "I'm not—"

"If you don't want it, They are all mine," Qing Changye lowered his voice, and he looked back at the girl's pretty face: "Sooner or later you will be mine, baby." All the time in Baizhu was taken away by

him, and he almost I can't count how many billions of years I have obtained, and the white pearls lost in time become dim one by one, they shrink rapidly, and finally turn into ashes. Qing Changye looked at Nancy calmly, the girl just opened her eyes wide in surprise, and there was no anger or other emotions that he expected. If the mermaid can really watch his offspring die at his hands, he is not as powerful as it.

"Sorry," Qing Changye put away his doubts: "Everyone is suspicious now, so I tested it just now." "

It's okay," Nancy moved her lips, a little regretful: "But...they are really beautiful.

" Bin's death finally made the hunters on the ship aware of the seriousness of the situation. The bounty hunters who were dubious about Qing Changye's statement exchanged glances after seeing him. Nancy, who was following Qing Changye, blinked at everyone, and the hunters sat down in various directions in the restaurant. At breakfast time, Nan Xi made a large pot of coffee as usual, and she served Qing Changye a cup , sitting down at the table with another cup.

"I didn't sleep well last night," the girl complained, "If this continues, I'm afraid it didn't kill me and I'll be scared to death by myself." "Relax,"

Qing Changye raised his hand to pick up the cup of coffee: " No matter what happens, sleep is very heavy--"

He stopped talking, and looked at the girl who was staring at him with midnight-like eyes.

"I'm sorry, Aye." When she noticed that Qing Changye's pupils were beginning to collapse, Nan Xi hooked her lips at him delicately: "We discussed it and decided to throw you out. Anyway, the mermaid will follow you, and you will be fine. Yes, we won't die anymore."