84-86

ter 84 Zerg 014

Those words made Qing Changye stunned, and the expression of the young man with black hair and black eyes changed slightly. Obviously he didn't expect the bug to say such a thing suddenly. Seeing the unnatural change between his brows and eyes, Zero couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips, he hugged Qing Changye's waist, and at the same time bowed his head to give him a kiss.

"What was my mother's impression of me at that time?"

"Impression..." Qing Changye paused. If I really want to say, what impresses him the most, apart from Zero's strange-colored eyes, is that the egg was thrown into the sulfuric acid tank. He made a gesture of throwing things: "I didn't expect you to survive." "Not only

you, no one thought I would survive."

Ling Xiang said casually, and he bit on it before Qing Changye asked The former Adam's Apple. The lingering made Qing Changye quickly forget to ask, and his reason also fell into a sea of ​​desire. When he opened his eyes again, Ling was not by his side, and the white silk on his wrist was tied into a knot. Looking around Qing Changye a little, he knew that he could not escape. He's deep in the hive now. He began to recall his experience since entering the hinterland. Now Lance's life and death are unknown. If the executive bureau got involved, he would probably have to find a way to contact Natasha if he wanted to leave the hinterland. But he didn't know if the other party would help him unconditionally. Anya is the best choice in terms of strength alone, but those weird dreams basically made Qing Changye want to take a detour when he saw the witch, not to mention he really didn't believe that Lance was dead.

If it is true that there are low-level Zerg living under the cliff as Zero said, the seriously injured Lance will probably die if he falls, but Lance also has Zerg blood, so he should have a strong self-healing power. This task was already urgent, and he had to rely on Lance to get close to the center of federal power, so he had to go down to have a look anyway. Then he must find a way to get rid of Zero...

"Playing games?

" It seems to be very busy." This is the truth, except for the first three days, these two days came back late at night, and naturally there was less time to do those things. Qing Changye was secretly happy about this for a while: "I'm bored. "

The young man's dark eyes fixed on the Zerg in front of him. Qing Changye always looks very focused when looking at people, probably because of his pupil color, those quiet eyes always remind people of a lake. When he said that he was bored, his tone was flat, but the listener could easily feel that the beauty in front of him was coquettish and complaining. Zero has always liked this set, and sure enough, the Zerg nodded after thinking for a while: "What do you want to play?"

He casually mentioned a few game names, including common RPG fighting games such as King of Fighters and Samurai Soul that he had played with Zero. , and finally he said a game that needs to be connected to the Internet. Seeing that the little lunatic nodded without much hesitation, Qing Changye's eyes flickered. There is a network in the nest. Although this sounds unbelievable, if there is a network, he can contact A through the game optical computer. That afternoon, Zero brought him what he wanted. In order to make it easier for Qing Changye to operate the handle, the white silk used to confine him was tied from his wrist to his ankle, and Zero helped him imperceptibly. In the evening, he played an online game with Zero,

"Your skills are wrong, this character should collect residual blood," because he hadn't played this kind of game for a long time, Qing Changye gave away the head not long after entering, and Zero chose a soldier , while Qing Changye was waiting for his resurrection, Zero was still wandering on the map, Qing Changye clicked his tongue, and his eyes lit up when he saw the enemy's bloody character: "Hit this, hit this." Zero's operation is still the same as three years