34-36

Chapter 34 Witch X King X Mermaid 011

The young man paused his fingers, but he didn't choose to take his hand back, but touched it casually, then stood up and smiled at the witch at the other end of the atrium.

"An Ya."

The other party teleported in front of him almost in the next second, his blue eyes flicked across the dusty spherical object on the ground, and the devilish energy that hit his face was so thick that it was about to turn into substance. Of course Anya knew what it was. The whole Vatican was the lingering shadow of his youth. The old pope finally used this magic tool of lingering purification power to dispel his resentment and anger. For him at that time, Abomination is the only source of power, his memory is fragmented in the atrium, forced to leave countless fragments. Now this magic tool is no different from a discarded stone. The elegant young man didn't speak, just waited quietly for him to finish reading. Anya knew that the blood-pattern contract would have a certain impact on both sides of the curse, but Qing Changye was unlikely to see his memory, unless their compatibility was very, very high, but such situations were extremely rare in history.

"The King of the Commonwealth is also in the Vatican. I used some tricks to get rid of him, but he was able to react quickly." Anya withdrew her gaze from the magic tool: "Where is the nun?" "The nun is disguised as a mermaid

. It stayed in the corridor. It said that the siren wanted to see me. Now that you are here, let's go see the siren according to its meaning?" Qing Changye smiled and said: "Otherwise, it will be troublesome if you keep being unclear. "

He has not forgotten the bet with the Siren, if he can leave the Mermaid Galaxy, the Siren will either give him the eyeball or let him do it once. Although he doesn't know whether the other party will be willing to fulfill his promise, both possibilities are very attractive to him. He saw a trace of disapproval flitting across Anya's eyebrows, and the corners of Qing Changye's lips deepened. The ruined boy in the crystal ball was not such a worried guy, Anya would hesitate because of him. Qing Changye put his hand on Anya's chest, put his four fingers on his shoulders, the young man's plump lips slightly curled up, and he leaned over and kissed the corner of Anya's mouth: "Let's go?" "...What are you acting like

. "

"I think you are the one acting like a baby." Anya's complexion changed, and before the other party could speak, Qing Changye put his arms around his shoulders: "It's nothing, I don't like it, and it is more possessive than liking to me." , nothing will happen when we meet."

The stinky face of the person in front of him finally got better. Before he could take a step, Anya's eyes sharpened and pushed Qing Changye away. His arm was bleeding. To be precise, it was more like his skin split into pieces in a very short moment. There were countless small particles, and the blood rushed out due to the lack of skin and flesh. This kind of ability to decompose everything was very familiar to Qing Changye. He raised his eyes and saw a man with short blond hair at the other end of the atrium. Unexpectedly, there was that magnolia tree-like maid standing beside Edwin, Qing Changye raised her eyebrows: "You didn't kill her?

" Killed."

He didn't mean that, A didn't allow them to kill, and Qing Changye usually didn't have the consciousness of depriving life, he just didn't expect Anya to hold back.

He didn't bother to explain, so he simply smiled at Edwin: "Can you let me see the mermaid first, and we'll talk about it after we meet?" He was considered a fugitive, yet he dared to negotiate terms with him, but it was such a laid-back look that was indescribably alluring. It's tempting to make him cry and mess him up from head to toe. Edwin couldn't count how many times he was attracted by Qing Changye's current appearance, he longed to peel off the other's gentle camouflage, layer by layer, until this person only dared to tremble and reveal the soft inside. The king laughed lightly: "But I want to hug you right now."