87-90

Chapter 87 Puppet X Witch X Zerg 017

Qing Changye's eyes quickly flicked around. Lance's sleep was as shallow as his, so it stands to reason that the other party couldn't have woken up after such a big movement. Obviously, the little secretary was lying next to him before falling asleep, but now there was no one around except Anya. I don't know if it was due to psychological effects, but he always felt that the water he drank earlier was burning his limbs and bones. Just as Qing Changye was about to speak, the witch interrupted his thoughts: "You're disobedient."

"I..." He wanted to say what's wrong with me. The space beside the witch suddenly distorted in the half-light, the powerful supernatural power was compressed into a shock wave, and lines like cracked porcelain appeared on Anya's arm. Lance's voice cut in: "Why is he obedient?"

Without waiting for Anya to answer, Lance continued: "Is it because you are obedient that you can eat candy? My sister-in-law is not a child anymore, why should I eat your candy?"

"Then what are you? Your Majesty, you are just a puppet in the hands of the cardinal." Anya looked at the man coldly. Qing Changye silently mourned for him for three seconds. It is okay to fight with Lance, but you must not complain with him. Sure enough, a faint smile appeared on Wang Yiguan's expressionless face: "I don't fight with women." "

..." Too steady brother.

The witch's blue pupils shrank slightly, and overwhelming supernatural powers filled the entire space in a second. Qing Changye finally understood the feelings of those people in the dream. Although Anya's past powers also made people feel bloody, they would not be as full of despair as they are now. It felt like confronting a bottomless hell. It's true to think so, witches are indeed the living dead who have returned from hell. There was a trace of complexity in Lance's eyebrows. Anya's ability exceeded his expectations. Even if he devoured all the low-level Zerg in the abyss, he was not sure enough to retreat from this strange or even pathological power. What's more, he still has Qing Changye with him.

The little secretary was ordered to leave by Lance when he noticed the abnormality. The witch's target is only Qing Changye, and one or two insignificant guys will not arouse his interest. Just when Lance was seriously calculating the possibility of winning or losing, there was a movement from the entrance of the cave, causing everyone to look there at the same time. With pale silver hair and clear eyes, the queen bee's pale skin seemed to glow like jade in the dark. It's not tall, and Qing Changye can easily see the top of its hair. The thin and delicate figure can easily be mistaken for a female. But Qing Changye knows better than anyone else that it is not. It can easily fascinate the noble ladies of the imperial capital just like the normal Zerg, but similarly, it also has female organs.

The queen arrived at the nest at a time no one expected. Because of the tortuous optical fibers in the cave, it hadn't found them yet. Qing Changye subconsciously turned his head and stared in Wang's direction, and the latter's eyes flickered with admiration. Qing Changye knew that the Queen Bee's appearance was full of allure, just when he was a little worried about Lance's temporary defection, the latter flashed past him, and Qing Changye heard Wang's voice.

"My worm head." Lance said: "Go get the first blood first, and come back later to double kill. You stand up to me and steal the tower." "...

" This bad guy.

Lance's target was the queen from the beginning, if the latter ran away at this time, I don't know how long it will be. Qing Changye also wanted to catch up, but Anya showed him a smile that was not a smile at the moment. The witch's slender eyes swept over Lance, who was approaching the Zerg cautiously. Unscrewing its neck -