91-93

Chapter 91 Puppet X Zerg 017

At this moment, the memories came to an abrupt end, and the charming atmosphere dissipated. He was not sure if he really had sex with Chi Wang in the car. If it went to the end, it would probably be the first time he slept with a man. Lance's yelling came from Qing Changye's ear, as if he was very dissatisfied with him being in a trance, Lance put his arm on his shoulder, and squeezed his face hard: "Friend, can we Are you living in the moment?"

Qing Changye shook his head and nodded. Lance sneered and let him go, following Lance's communicator they were about to leave the birthplace of the eggs. Before leaving, Lance twisted all the eggs that hadn't made a sound with his supernatural power, and the flexible white silk that wrapped the eggs came out. There was a tooth-piercing cracking sound, and clear liquids of various colors spilled from the eggs. After confirming that there was no live egg in the entire core area, Lance recorded it with a mini camera.

"We just destroyed the core eggs and killed the queen bee of the Zerg," Lance said, panning the camera over the queen's corpse, its jade-like limbs entangled with dull green vines, and next to it, the witch porcelain His body was broken and broken: "Anya Seydoux helped me, no matter what the purpose is, his merits should make his name wash away all sins." Qing Changye raised his eyebrows when he heard Lance speak, but the

camera Turn to him at this point. The young Wang raised his lips behind the camera: "This beautiful woman saved me one, two, three... Countless times, right-hand man, remember to give him a salary increase when you go back to the medical department." He knew that Lance was doing it for him

. In the future negotiations with the cardinal, he took the initiative to preserve the evidence, and Lance took part of the queen's body and stored it in the space ring. With his eyes, he asked Qing Changye if he wanted to take Anya's body away, and the latter raised the gem fragments in his hand to indicate that it was enough. Lance nodded. Before leaving the cave, Lance carefully checked that there were no patrolling Zerg around. Using the communicator they can quickly meet up with other people. Most of the Zerg's monitoring network has collapsed since the queen's death. The queen is not only responsible for pregnancy and reproduction, but also alone controls all the flow information in the nest. Fortunately, not many Zergs knew this. This was what Zero told Lance. One night before entering the hinterland, they had a negotiation to see the rising sun from the stardust until both parties gave enough sincerity to reach a consensus. The reason he believed in Zero was actually for a very specific reason. Glancing at the young man with black hair and black eyes beside him, Lance swallowed the words again.

He can't tell Qing Changye this yet.

"Your Majesty," according to Lance's order, the rest of the team hiding in the safe area gathered at the bottom of the hive before dawn. The death of the queen will soon spread to every corner of the hive. According to the usual practice, the third day of laying eggs There will be Zerg enter the core egg to inspect the queen's health. They have to deal with the rest of the matter before that: "You reminded us to pay attention to the matter, and now there is only..." The speaking soldier glanced at the indifferent young man, and Lance asked the secretary for two bottles Water, he unscrewed it for himself, then unscrewed another bottle and handed it to Qing Changye. The little secretary who noticed this detail let out a weird laugh.

Lance is used to doing things in his own way, and this kind of behavior of caring for others is especially rare for him. However, neither of the two parties seemed to notice any abnormalities. Qing Changye took it naturally and took a sip. Lance sat down next to him. The new Zerg Emperor."

"?" Lance's Zerg bloodline now has probably exceeded the part that belonged to humans, and it is not too surprising that he can immediately perceive the unique signal of Zerg communication.