20

Chapter 20 Summoned Beast 007
The young man stopped swallowing, leaned his head back, and before leaving the white bare foot, he deliberately hooked the tip of his tongue over the belly of his toes, and the calf held by the young man trembled involuntarily. Qing Changye frowned. He didn't like the feeling of being controlled by others. He said softly, "What's wrong? Are you unhappy?" Of course he

knew why the boy reacted. Long before Carrie left, he Then he realized that there was someone outside the door, and it could only be related to himself that could cause this phantom beast to have such a big emotional ups and downs. Although he doesn't know why Carrie did these things, and the witch's purpose is definitely not as simple as she said, this is an excellent opportunity to leave the Eudemons. A mature S-rank phantom beast possesses a combat power comparable to that of the highest-configured battleship. After this phantom beast is fully mature, judging from the degree of its dependence on him and the phantom beast's own stubborn personality, it will be as difficult to leave the phantom beast. ascend to heaven. His concept of Eudemons is very inconsistent, whether it is through observation or Qing Changye's daily testing of Eudemons, the results show that he can no longer continue to be entangled with Eudemons. He won't let him steal time, that's the biggest problem.

The contract proposed by Carrie is a good method. This kind of contract is also called the blood pattern contract, and this type of contract was often issued on prisoners of war in the past. The party who controls the contract has absolute control over the contracted party, and the life of the contracted party is connected with the contracted party. If the contracted party dies, the contracted party cannot survive alone. After the contract is concluded, the blood-red totem will appear on the body of the contractee, so it is called blood streak. Qing Changye didn't intend to kill Huan Beast, he wanted to order Huan Beast to leave him after signing the contract. Seeing the silent beast, Qing Changye smiled slightly and said, "It will be better if you say you are unhappy." "

Aye," the young man finally opened his mouth. Sleep with you."

"We just started to separate rooms yesterday, are you going to move back today?"

Qing Changye's black eyes curved upwards, his eyelashes were lowered, and the flowing curves at the end of his eyes were like small hooks. He scratched the Eudemon's chin, like teasing a big dog. Realizing that he was willing to get close to him, the young man took a step closer to gather his wings happily. He wrapped Qing Changye from head to toe in his dark wings, like hiding a treasure worth a thousand gold. The young man let out a soft cry from his throat respond.

"Okay, I'll take a shower first." Qing Changye signaled him to fold his wings, and before leaving the living room, he casually glanced at the wooden cup on the coffee table: "By the way, I froze the milk for you, remember to drink it.

" Beasts like to drink cold beverages, even in snowy winters. Qing Changye has a good memory, and after making a mistake once, he never prepared overheated milk again. There was the sound of rushing water in the bathroom, and the boy picked up the wooden cup from the table, and there were two clear square pieces of ice floating in the cup. Regardless of whether it is sincere or not, Qing Changye often makes people feel that he pays attention to the details. A trace of warmth flashed across the boy's caramel-colored eyes. He lowered his head and touched the rim of the cup. Dazed for a moment, the cup fell on the carpet the moment he let go.

Qing Changye came out of the shower and saw the milk stains on the ground at a glance. He wiped his hair and approached the motionless boy. Since the boy has all abilities, he asked the boy to freeze the milk first, and then used the wind to freeze the milk. Elements clean up the crushed ice. The boy cleaned up the stains on the carpet according to his request, when Qing Changye laughed and said he was stupid, the boy couldn't help trembling and said in a low voice.

"Aye, Aye... don't..."

"What?"

"Don't..." He bit his lips, and finally lowered his hands weakly: "We will always be together, right?"

Hearing Qing Changye's answer, There was a hint of crying in the boy's voice: "I will never lie to you, nor will I hurt you, you know that, right?"

Qing Changye rubbed his head.

That night, the young Huanshou had his first dream in his life. He never had a dream, he almost thought it was a real thing, he spilled the milk with the potion just like in reality, the difference was that he didn't pour the glass of milk on the carpet, but poured it It watered the black-haired young man without a drop, as if watering a flower that only belonged to him. The milky white liquid flowed over Qing Changye's face, and gathered into a drop of milk at the pointed jaw, and the milk stains made his chest transparent. For the first time, the boy knew that milk matched fair skin. In a daze, the boy felt that something had changed in his body, and he began to be dissatisfied that the liquid was just milk.

When the young man woke up, Qing Changye was looking at the mass of thick liquid on his legs that was about to solidify. He looked at the phantom beast on his upper body with deep and bright eyes, until the latter jumped up and his cheeks flushed, Qing Changye smiled like a smile He glanced at him: "Grow up."

The young man stared blankly at his every move. He had never realized that he could see a thing so clearly, including the other's slender and distinct eyelashes and Gutan-like eyes. Only then did he know how good-looking the people around him were, and even just that glance made his heart beat faster and his brain congest. Before the boy could react, Qing Changye saw the change in him, and said casually while putting on his clothes.

"You have so much energy."

"...Sorry."

The boy buried his head in the pillow.

But such a good-looking person wanted to kill him. This person lied to him and manipulated all his emotions with the simplest lies. It was this person who gave him the opportunity to come into the world, and it was this person who built his entire world, but now, Qing Changye is destroying it with his own hands. Give him everything.

After everything passed, the young man's voice was hoarse: "A Ye, what are you doing today?" "

No." "Shall

we go to Central Park?" The young man asked cautiously: "The government introduced tropical orchids, and they made a glass A few days ago, a lot of people lined up to watch the house flower show."

"I have seen orchids many times." The young man lowered his head, looking extremely disappointed, his dejected appearance was very much like a dog abandoned by its owner. Qing Changye smiled slightly: "Can I go with you, and leave after dinner?"

The young man suddenly raised his head, the undisguised joy in his eyes almost overflowing. Before leaving the villa, Qing Changye made a simple breakfast. His cooking skills were not very good, so he could only make do with what he could eat. The young man drank the mixed fruit juice in the glass, and he tasted the taste of apples, and the joy vanished in an instant. He looked at Qing Changye on the other side of the table. The man was drinking black coffee, and when he lifted the handle of the cup with his fingers, he bent an extremely elegant arc. The teenager gritted his teeth.

Countless times, just like just now, he has easily sent him to heaven and hell.

Wimbledon City is an "8"-shaped structure, which looks a bit like a doughnut from a high altitude. Central Park is just at the intersection of the "8". Although it has been a week since the exhibition, the enthusiasm of the citizens for tropical flowers has far exceeded the expectations of the municipal government, and there is a lot of people coming and going. Standing together, Qing Changye and Huanju are undoubtedly very eye-catching. They are both tall, with long hands and feet, and their facial features are completely different and beautiful. From time to time, the glances from all directions made the boy's back a little itchy. He really wanted to spread his wings, and it was best to hide the person next to him under his wings. This desire was even more reached after seeing a strange girl chatting up Qing Changye. reached the top.

"Sir," the young girl trotted up to them with a blushing face. She pointed to the girls laughing in the distance, "Your eyes...they asked me to ask if you wear colored contact lenses."

"No," Qing Changye smiled at her and said, "Your eyes are beautiful too." "Your

hair color is also natural?" Seeing him nodding, the girl exclaimed, "It's so rare, we haven't seen it before, just now I bet you dyed your hair." She pointed to the orchid beside Qing Changye: "This orchid is called Bandai, sir, have you seen it before? It is said that it is a species unique to Ceylon, and it is the symbol of the last federal queen ..."

The young man saw that Qing Changye was discussing with the girl about the types of orchids, and kicked the ground a little depressed. The originally colorful tropical orchids also became lifeless in his eyes. After an unknown amount of time, Qing Changye finally found an excuse to separate from the girl before the group of companions arrived. The teenager couldn't help complaining: "You can say goodbye to her earlier."

"Be gentle with girls," they avoided the crowd and walked to the depths of the flower show. Unexpectedly, the orchids here were bigger and more colorful Fullness: "If you were a girl, I would be gentle with you."

"Too gentle will make people misunderstand, and you are so easy to make people sad."

"Don't you think these flowers are very similar to you?" Qing Changye reached out and touched the side The blue-purple phalaenopsis, suet-like fingers matched with the orchid, indescribably tempting, he pulled the phalaenopsis closer, he was looking at the flowers, but the boy quietly looked at him and the colorful tropical flowers around him : "Passionate, sincere, just..."

He didn't finish his sentence, the boy seemed to be distracted because of something, and he didn't ask what he said, Qing Changye withdrew his hand, his movements were very light to ensure that the flower would not be hurt, the most similar point between these orchids and the boy The reason is that they are only suitable to live in the sun, leaving this glass room, the cold and cruel outside will all make them sad. Qing Changye and the boy are not the same kind of people, although he likes his appearance and character, but this kind of liking cannot be the reason for Qing Changye to stay. He is different from a boy, he has a purpose that cannot be given up, and he understands darkness, and likewise, he loves darkness.

When we returned to the villa, the sun was setting and the clouds were fading away in the velvety night. The young man drank the drink containing the potion again. According to Carrie, he would be able to sign the blood pattern contract after drinking that small bottle of potion. He had probably drunk most of the bottle by now. He once again asked to sleep with Qingchangye. In the early morning, the heat on his body made the young man open his eyes irritably. In his dream, he returned to the orchid garden full of daytime colors. His dream stayed at the touch of Qingchangye. At the moment of the orchid, he felt pain for it.

The people around him were sleeping, Qing Changye was not used to sleeping with people at first, but he brought up the phantom beast with his own hands, and as time passed, he also got used to the youthful atmosphere. With good night vision, the teenager can clearly see Qing Changye's stretched brows and healthy ruddy lips with beautiful curvature.

Why?

He was so sad, tossing and turning because of the other person at night, but this person was not affected at all, and there was no sign of him even in his sleep. He didn't want to be killed by him, and he didn't want to be completely forgotten. He wanted to live, and he still wanted to—

the young man quietly took out the love potion hidden under his pillow before going to bed. The pink potion had an ambiguous luster, like A viscous and sweet dream, he unscrewed the lid, and the potion dripped on the youth's skin. He knew that Qing Changye would not wake up, and the ability of the spiritual department allowed him to temporarily put Qing Changye into a deep sleep, but it would not be too long. He wanted to restore everything to its original state before Qing Changye woke up. With a muffled moan, the young man supported his sides with his wings, and he took off the quilt that was in the way, like unwrapping a gift that belonged to him alone.

The young man's fingers caressed the hollowness of his body. He had already learned how to make himself happy. His caramel-colored eyes looked at the sleeping green long night without blinking. There seemed to be a fire burning in the young man's mind. Orchids, beautiful fingers, black Eyes and those meanders of milk—

kiss him. bite him. own him.

The heavy panting sound was extremely harsh in the quiet room, the young man lowered his head and kissed those bright red lips, he tortured them with his teeth and tongue until Qing Changye moved his fingertips, he suddenly stopped, obediently Lying down and curling up beside Qing Changye, it was as harmless as the scene that young people would see every morning when they woke up. Before that, the boy did not forget to clean up the mess on the bed. Just like this person taught, freeze the liquid first, and then use the wind power to erase all traces of evil.

Everything about him is taught by him, and he is everything about him.