54-56

Chapter 54 Zerg 002

Consistent with what Natasha said, the medical team surrounded them as soon as they boarded the aircraft. Just as Natasha was about to say no to injecting anesthetics, one of the doctors had already inserted a needle into Qing Changye's vein, and the youth's black eyelashes blinked Blink, and quickly close your eyes. In the dimness, he heard Natasha sigh. Someone quickly checked his pulse and various vital signs. The hands touching him were very soft, only a pair of women's hands.

When he woke up again, the screen had changed from the flying machine of the Cardinal Council to a cage. It was the first time he saw this kind of cage. There were pulleys under the cage. It should be for the convenience of transporting criminals at any time. There are many such metal cages around him. Qing Changye found the cardinal's logo in the cage. Looking along the front, the dark corridor was blurred, and intermittent screams could be heard faintly. The effect of the anesthetic had not completely faded, and he was about to sleep for a while, when he heard bursts of laughter.

A device like an ambulance rack was pushed over from the shadows. The person on the rack was imprisoned in a close-fitting straitjacket. The corset was pure white, and the glaring red bloodstains on it were clearly visible. It was easy to tell that the owner of the voice was a man. Qing Changye kept watching the other party being pushed past him. The man's face was completely wrapped in bandages, and he could barely see dark blue hair from the gap between the guards. The pure and thick color was almost pure black. It was different from the laughter he had heard before. The man was thin and thin. The boy's smile makes people shudder, and he looks crazy like he has taken too much medicine.

"Number 11013," a heavily armed guard walked up to him at this moment, the other's face was hidden under the mask, Qing Changye glanced at the logo on the guard's chest. The symbol of the Cardinal Council is an overlapping star and moon, and the executive bureau has added a sword to it. This person's symbol has a sword, which means that he is still under the control of the executive bureau: "Blue Moon let me To convey to you, you have to temporarily stay in the Ryder Asylum for a period of time. During this period, you are treated exactly the same as other patients. You only need to obey three points, first obey orders, second eat well, and third..." the guard Turning his eyes to the most central cage, the criminal wearing a corset was thrown in directly by the team of guards, but the laughter became louder and louder. Qing Changye wondered for a moment whether he would get angry: "Stay away from No. 0."

"Is that the one?" Qing Changye compared with his hands, meaning that the distance between the two cages is very far: "It is unlikely that I will have the opportunity to approach him." "Staying away from him not only means staying away from him, but also avoiding him.

" I heard his voice." The executive said: "Last time, several guys who were neighbors with him committed suicide one after another, and one of the patients had his own tongue left in his stomach. After that disaster, No. 0 was isolated separately. Get up."

"What else did Lan Yue say?"

"...If you want, just ask." "

I want to see the face of Zero, can you release him from the corset?"

See the guard Showing a vigilant expression, Qing Changye shrugged, meaning that there was no more.

His dinner was transported into the cage by a conveyor belt, all of which were made of soft plastic, even the forks were soft, and Qing Changye finally understood what it meant to eat well. . A group of people were noisy at night when he was sleeping, and the criminals next door to him were comparing the size of their dicks, and let the other party shout their throats out. Qing Changye didn't participate in their game either. He is used to falling asleep quickly under any circumstances, but after a while he starts dreaming. A crescent moon climbed above the dead trees in the lunatic asylum, the white and silver light illuminated the earth, and Qing Changye opened his eyes in his sleep. He felt that something was watching him, and there was no kindness in the eyes of the comer.