24

Chapter 24 Witch 001

The Vatican planet is located in the center of the Taibo galaxy, and it has been one of the religious, political and financial centers of the Federation since the last era.

Even in the age of the universe, there are still a large number of religious believers in the world, and the Vatican is of course a holy place that cannot be desecrated in the hearts of pilgrims. But in fact, the Vatican Central City, where the pope and the three cathedrals are located, only occupies one twenty-sixth of the entire planet's area, and is separated from the outside world by a city wall. From the ancient river all the way through the solemn triumphal avenue, the tulle-like golden sun meanders down from the dome of the church. Due to the excessive number of tourists traveling to the Vatican planet in the last century, the protection of ancient buildings was seriously affected. Today, you must carry a federally approved pass to enter the Vatican City. It was not until late February that A helped get the pass. Before that, Qing Changye could only wander outside the central city of the Vatican. Fortunately, the blood pattern on his body did not respond during this period. A said that there have been no reports about SSS-level Eudemons recently. It seems that Angel has been doing well since he left him, and he has not been pulled by a mad scientist to do experiments. , and was not caught by the Federation and put into the battlefield. Qing Changye will lose his life at the same time when the owner of the blood pattern contract dies. Knowing that the other party is safe, his life is temporarily saved.

A will give him the pass within three days at the latest. After hanging up the communication, Qing Changye looked down at the information in his hand. Witches are the main purpose of his operation this time. Natasha can collect very little information about witches. At least, the federal law clearly stipulates that all star thieves who have violated the law should be on the wanted list, but the federation has not yet offered rewards to witches. Neither Natasha nor A gave him a photo of the star thief, but the name column was clearly marked.

Anya Seydoux.

With the same surname as Miss Aurora, plus the conversation he had heard, the witch should be Aurora's brother, but the relationship between the two of them seems to be not good. The lady once said that if Anya was asked for help, he would only side Laugh at her and cut off her finger.

The hotel where Qing Changye lives is only a few meters away from the walls of the Vatican City, and it is one of the most luxurious hotels on the planet. After the time he earns is shared with A and Natasha, A will help him buy a large number of Blue Star antiques under a false identity in the next six months. It was almost dinner time, and the hotel pool became less crowded at this time. The hotel would change the water within an hour. He didn't really want to eat, so Qing Changye simply went down to the pool in a bathrobe. At the end of February, just when the coldness had not yet faded, the cold-suitable blue hydrangeas planted by the hotel bloomed by the pool. . His behavior has always been very beautiful. When he jumped into the swimming pool, he splashed moderate waves. The white and firm body of the young man in the blue swimming pool is like a flexible fish, with a smooth and flawless back, straight buttocks and snow-white thighs. It can indeed be called lively and fragrant. The hotel's swimming pool is very large and not a conventional square pool. After he swam for a while, a faint figure not far away made Qing Changye stop.

Seen from the back, it was a tall woman with long black hair like splashes of ink scattered on her back. A wooden bucket with ice cubes floated beside her, and a bottle of champagne was almost finished in it. Seen from the back, she didn't seem to be wearing a swimsuit, her smooth shoulders showed a pearl-like luster, and her thick black hair clung to her back. When she heard the sound of swimming, the woman turned her head. Qing Changye was stunned, it was the first time he saw this type of appearance.