16

Chapter 16 Summoned Beast 003

The phantom beast's sucking action made Qing Changye's chest feel a little uncomfortable. The black-haired, black-eyed young man picked up the phantom beast from himself and placed it beside the bed. He ignored some of his body's reactions, and his low voice was In the dark, it is especially tempting to sink.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Chang Ye... Chang Ye..."

"You can't eat me."

Huan Beast kept calling his name, and Qing Chang Ye got off the bed. He was tall and well-proportioned. He had long and fair legs with smooth lines. Qing Changye didn't like to wear clothes when he slept. His thin shoulders and full chest outlined a sexy arc, and his hips were tight and straight. The phantom beast curled up on the bed wrapped itself with its wings. After a while, the phantom beast revealed a pair of caramel-colored eyes, looking straight at the young man who was naked under the light.

"Drink some water first." Qing Changye found a bottle of undrinked drinking water from the table and threw it to the Eudemons. The little guy was very smart, and he wrapped his wings around it: "I'll find you something to eat when it's dawn. Is it okay?"

The answer to Qing Changye was the soft sound of Huan Beast unscrewing the bottle cap, he drank quickly, a large bottle of water was clean in an instant, Qing Changye, who originally wanted to remind Huan Beast to drink less, raised his eyebrows and turned back When he got to the bed, the phantom beast wrapped its hands and feet around him, and those outrageously large wings even completely wrapped him up, Qing Changye said softly.

"If you wet the bed, I'll throw you down."

The little Eudemon nodded ignorantly, and hugged and hugged until dawn. When Qing Changye opened his eyes, the phantom beast had already woken up and looked at him intently. After a brief wash, they went downstairs. Aurora was sitting in the living room chatting and laughing with several other people, when someone exclaimed, everyone's eyes fell on the winged humanoid phantom beast.

"Is he really an Eudemon?"

"It's absolutely true." Aurora stirred the coffee spoon in her hand: "We asked an expert to make an appraisal, and it's class B." "

Class B is also very good," the questioner said. The woman in blue smiled and said, "My phantom beasts are only grade C."

The woman held a snow-white cat in her arms, with one golden and one green eyes, and the haughty expression on the cat's face was exactly the same as that of its mistress. Seeing Qing Changye standing not far away talking to the maid, the woman in blue couldn't help leaning closer to Aurora and said in a low voice, "Which family's young master is this? You're so outstanding, why do I look so familiar?" "

He It's my friend." Aurora passed the question lightly, and she called Qing Changye's name: "Chang Ye, what are you doing?" "

Looking for some food from the maid, the Eudemons are hungry."

"Speaking of This." Seeing Qing Changye approaching, Aurora took his hand with a natural attitude: "Mr. Cosimodo wants to bid for your Eudemons. If you are familiar with how to raise phantom beasts, you might as well sell them to Mr. Cosimodo, which will save you a lot of trouble."

Aurora's voice contained imperceptible tremors. She admitted that she was jealous, and the maid said that the lights in Qing Changye's room were once lit at three o'clock in the morning, which meant that they might not have slept at that time! Or Qing Changye was willing to be woken up by the damned Eudemons, no matter which one made her terribly jealous. After Aurora finished saying that, Qing Changye looked at her, the latter was stiff, his eyes were terribly indifferent, she almost thought he was going to kill herself, but Qing Changye just sat gracefully beside her . His white fingers rested on his chin, and a feathery kiss brushed Aurora's cheek. He smiled lightly: "But I want to raise it."