3

Chapter 3 Mermaid 002

The water splashed to their feet, and the mermaid that Qing Changye had seen on the screen of A watched them with wide and clear water red eyes. A weak little animal, two-thirds of the huge basement was filled with water tanks for the mermaids to rest in, and it began to back away.

Qing Changye took a step forward: "Hello?"

He stood there motionless, and Allen behind him also remained silent. Half a minute later, as if confirming that they were not malicious, the mermaid that retreated into the water slowly swam back Seeing the edge of the huge water tank, Allen said.

"It knows that it should take us to the Mermaid Galaxy. Usually, when humans come to see it and ask about its direction, it will never refuse." Qing Changye stretched out his right hand to the

Mermaid, and the other party looked up at his face vigilantly. The young man smiled slightly at the mermaid.

"Was it so obedient from the beginning?"

"No," Allen denied, "it suffered a bit."

Indeed, there were a few light bruises on the arm that the mermaid stretched out cautiously to him, as you can imagine It has suffered injuries, the skin of the mermaid is soft and pearly white, just like the rumors, this is a creature that is beautiful enough to make people forget the time, its pointed ears are like elves in a magical story, and its upper body is bare Slender and beautiful like a sculpture, it can easily awaken the desire in the heart of the heart.

What is even more unbelievable is that he saw a terrifying amount of time on this mermaid, almost a hundred million years. This constitutes a paradox with the current facts. If a creature with a time of one hundred million years is so easily captured by humans Locking it in a small water tank has no power to restrain chickens, which can only show that the mermaid galaxy is extremely peaceful. Not only will they not kill each other, they even have no natural enemies. Or maybe this mermaid deliberately let humans capture itself and deliberately did not retaliate against human injuries. Although its purpose for doing so is unknown, if this is the case, the positions of hunter and prey will be completely reversed.

"Aaron," Qing Changye said, "Do you know how much time it has on it?"

"It shouldn't be much," the tall captain walked over: "When we caught it, we asked a local expert for an appraisal, and he said it had a lifespan of at most thirty years." In fact, there is currently no

technology Being able to accurately detect the amount of individual time, Qing Changye's two abilities are therefore particularly precious. A lot of information on A comes from national archives and anecdotes that are difficult for ordinary people to access. It is not surprising that Alan does not know that mermaids have an average lifespan of more than tens of millions of years. To his and Allen's surprise, after the mermaid relaxed his vigilance, he stuck out his tongue and tentatively licked Qing Changye's palm in front of him.

"It seems to like you very much."

"I like you too," Qing Changye whispered, Allen was stunned for a moment, and then realized that the young man didn't talk to him. The mermaid who was licking Qing Changye's palm stopped and stared straight at his face. Seeing this, the black-haired, black-eyed young man sighed, "Your eyes are so beautiful, I've never seen them on anyone before." The

mermaid He patted his tail happily, splashing a small splash of water. The color of its fish tail gradually faded from water red to pale with the same hair color. Qing Changye raised his hand and pinched the pointed jaw of the mermaid. The strength forced the mermaid to raise her head.