101

Chapter 101: Chi Wang 008

The unique smell of disinfectant came from the tip of his nose, and his consciousness gradually became clearer. The young man with black hair and black eyes moved his fingers, he wanted to open his eyes, but his eyes were extremely heavy, and he barely raised his eyelids for an unknown amount of time. After seeing the call bell at the bedside, Qing Changye pressed it without much hesitation. It was at the same time that he rang the bell that he noticed that there was a hospital bed next to him. If his memory is correct, the one next to him should be... the nurse on duty

soon Arriving at the ward, the brown-haired, blue-eyed woman quickly checked his various data. Originally, Qing Changye wanted to ask her about her own situation, but when she saw the other party smiled at him, he fell asleep after knowing that he was fine. He was really tired, as if he had just had a serious illness, and It's like just having a big dream. Later, it seemed that other people came to the ward, and Zhongqing Changye heard their conversation in a hazy way: "Since he is awake, Mr. Chi should be awake too..." It was early spring, and the sticky sunlight smeared the floor-to-ceiling windows, and the

ward The air-conditioning in the room is very strong. Qing Changye was drinking porridge slowly. After passing the critical period, the doctor finally allowed him to eat. After taking glucose, he almost forgot the taste of normal food. The man with short platinum hair was still sleeping beside his hospital bed. The nurse in charge of intensive care in their advanced ward is named Mia. She has curly brown hair and healthy wheat-colored skin. Mia is a girl who is easy to fall in love with. During the chat, Qing Changye knew that in order to make her best friend die decently, Mia personally painted the posthumous make-up for the corpse after her friend died in a car accident. Mia told Qing Changye that other nurses were very envious of her being assigned to this ward.

"Because you are all handsome guys." Mia changed the drip bottle for him: "And the style is different, and I feel very good every day when I look at it,"

This is a high-end private hospital built in California, where Chi Wang once received psychiatric treatment. Mia said that she has stayed here with political and business celebrities, Hollywood stars and supermodels who are as beautiful as angels. Chi Wang's condition is actually not serious among these people. Once he wakes up, it's not too far before Chi Wang wakes up. They came to this hospital about three months ago. After the examination, Chi Wang's schizophrenia, which should have improved, became extremely severe. The doctor asked him if he had been stimulated recently. At that time, he and Chi Wang had just established a romantic relationship. The latter's company is also doing well, and it stands to reason that it is impossible for a vicious incident to stimulate Chi Wang's illness. After the test report came out, the doctor told them that Chi Wang had recently taken high-concentration psychotropic drugs. The specific name of the drug, Qing Changye, could not be remembered clearly, but the doctor told them very clearly that this stimulating drug was banned in some countries. forbidden. This includes their country. The sequelae of strong drugs are also very obvious. Chi Wang's main personality appears less and less in a day, his memory is severely confused, and he often switches personalities when talking with Qing Changye. Once the personality that ran out had an extreme tendency to violence. , if it wasn't for Qing Changye's quick reaction, he would have been stabbed to death by Chi Wang during his nap.

"Xiaoye."

When he came home that day, beer and cigarette ashes were scattered all over the place. Chi Wang didn't turn on the light. In the darkness, he heard the man's deep and clear voice. When the other party spoke, the volume was not loud, and Chi Wang looked a little tired. He told Qing Changye that someone he knew introduced him to a new treatment method. If Qing Changye is willing, they can use equipment to connect the two people's spiritual worlds, but this kind of treatment is risky, not only Chi Wang may suddenly Brain dead, even Qing Changye may become a vegetable at any time.