15

Chapter 15 Summoned Beast 002

"Oh my God," Aurora covered her mouth in surprise, "He, he can laugh...!" She pulled Laqing Changye: "Have you named him? Have you done a grade appraisal?" "The answer is

all No." Qing Changye gently pulled her hand down, and he walked towards the phantom beast on the bed, according to human age, the other party was about 14 years old: "Hello, little guy." A string of pitiful numbers circled to

call Beside the beast, the lifespan of this phantom beast is less than ten minutes. Qing Changye held his hand, and a lot of time passed between their intertwined fingers. He could not only obtain time from others, but also pass his own time to others. He gave the Eudemons 10,000 years. This summoned beast came because of him, and Qing Changye naturally regarded the other party as his own. Although he was used to being a scumbag, he had a desire to possess and protect the existence he had entered into his territory.

"Do you mind if I ask someone to give him a grade appraisal?"

Aurora's voice intervened appropriately, and the eldest lady's eyes kept turning around the Eudemons, and finally fell on the hands of Eudemons and Qing Changye. She looked a little displeased, Qing Changye nodded casually, he didn't mean to let go of the Eudemons.

The expert who made the appraisal arrived at Aurora's villa in a short while. The person was also incredulous about the appearance of the phantom beast. After confirming again and again that it was a phantom beast, the expert instructed his assistant to assemble the measuring instruments. The phantom beast, which was just born, looked very small. Seeing the phantom beast obediently walked into the center of the measuring instrument, the expert turned his head to talk to Qing Changye, his eyes were full of pure love and admiration.

"It's the first time I've seen a humanoid Eudemon. He's very brave. Generally, a newborn Eudemon would be afraid of a measuring instrument." The Eudemon standing in the instrument spread its wings, and he was tentatively touching them. On the inner wall of the measuring instrument, the caramel-colored eyes were only full of curiosity. The expert looked at the pair of black, huge wings that resembled miracles, and couldn't help adding: "I'm 70% sure that this special appearance can only appear On the S-rank Eudemons."

Qing Changye responded politely, and the assistant activated the switch of the instrument. Half a minute later, the swearing expert looked at the big "B" on the screen, and scratched his hair in embarrassment: "Phantom beasts such as B are considered rare. You must know that there are very few phantom beasts that can come into the world alive now." "The expert clicked on the screen: "He is very healthy, all the statistics are good, three stars in speed, two stars in attack, three stars in defense... His brain activity has reached 20%, basically no different from that of an adult... ...Have you named him yet, sir?"

"Not yet."

"Oh," the expert said with a smile on his lips, and he looked at the phantom beast standing in the gauge, which was watching without blinking. The white and delicate young man beside him, his black wings can still cover the sky: "What a handsome young man! You should choose a good name." The exhortation of "

choose a good name" has been lingering in my mind. Qing Changye has always been very responsible for his own things. He met the little phantom beast on the bed, and the latter smiled at him. The phantom beast stretched out its hand as if curious.

"Since you came out of quail eggs, you are called quail?"

"Damn naming level..." A muttered from the communicator. Aurora had something to leave shortly after the grade appraisal, only Qingchangye and the newborn little Eudemons were left. Qingchangye used Aurora's home communicator to contact A, and A would destroy all call records, so he didn't have to worry about showing his feet : "You are simply insulting the first humanoid Eudemons ever recorded. Although his grade evaluation is B."