71-73

Chapter 71 Puppet X Summoned Beast 003

The flashing expression on the face in front of him was really wonderful, and a smile slipped across Qing Changye's eyes. He didn't know that Lance's eyes changed slightly when he saw him smiling sincerely. Lance said: "People who know the secret usually don't live too long. You can just think about it in your heart and say it in front of me..." Isn't it equivalent to courting death?

The other party didn't say it explicitly, but the hint was obvious. Qing Changye's voice was very soft: "Your Majesty was willing to spare my life just now, but now he shouldn't kill me?" "

Wrong, His Majesty was willing to spare your life just now, just to chop you up for fun now." "

..."

Before Qing Changye could react, Lance's hand was already on his neck. That cold killing intent proved that the latter was not lying. The survival instinct made Qing Changye hold Lance's hand, and before his ability was activated, Lance's fingertips touched Meigu's lock heart impartially. It has been a long time since no one has touched this place, and Qing Changye will deliberately avoid this body part on weekdays. The young man's fair face turned slightly red, he bit his lip to suppress the voice that was about to leak, but Lance's finger pressed hard on his lock.

"Hmm!"

Surprise flashed in the fox's eyes, and the other party obviously didn't expect his body to be so sensitive. From the corner of his eyes Zhongqing Changye saw a black pattern on the side of his neck. Because of Anya, he has deliberately learned about spells and potions in the past three years. This pattern is simply a sign of the master-servant contract, and the single wing pierced by a rapier symbolizes the loss of freedom. Qing Changye looked at Lance knowingly and asked: "What is this?"

"Tattoos, handsome or not?"

"General."

"Use your abilities to help me suppress a blood riot every once in a while. Don't say anything about today's speculation. , "Lance said: "Your Majesty will protect you well."

"If I refuse?"

"Then I can only chop you up, beauty." Lance smiled at him, although his eyebrows and eyes were crooked , but there is only coldness and reptilian indifference in the deep-colored eyes: "Such a beautiful face and body, I still can't bear to do it."

Rescue teams arrived at their location early the next morning. Lance's stupid and cute secretary hugged him with snot and tears. The individuals who were contracted by the same person could see the contract with each other, and Qing Changye discovered that the secretary also had the same symbol of broken sword and wings as himself.

"Wow your Majesty! I heard that you almost died!" The little secretary cried and said, "You must take care of the holy body. If you die, the Federation will be in chaos! What should everyone do if insects enter the house—"

Lan Si looked like he wanted to pick him off, his thin lips twitched slightly, Qing Changye saw his mouth shape as if he wanted to say shut up. The adjutant who rushed to the rescue at the side couldn't see it at first. Qing Changye recognized him. He was young and promising, and he had been with the new king since he took office. It is not an exaggeration to say that he is one of Lance's most capable subordinates. The adjutant joked: "If you keep crying, people will think you have some special relationship with His Majesty. Look, the nurse has turned her head away for a long time." The secretary seemed to be aware of being gay in such a gay place, so he looked at it with embarrassment

. Qing Changye took a look, and finally stood back after wiping Lance's tears. Qing Changye inadvertently saw that the lieutenant who had spoken earlier also had a rapier and wings on his body. He couldn't help but look at Lance's indifferent face.