7

Chapter 7 Mermaid 006

"Do you know who it is?"

Seeing Qing Changye put down the LCD screen, the doctor couldn't wait to ask.

"Mermaid," Qing Changye raised his lips slightly in response to everyone's disbelieving gazes. The mermaid was among the seven people. He carefully observed everyone's expressions: "It's called a siren." Unfortunately, no one showed it

. flaw.

He can accurately see the transparent numbers floating around everyone. Most of these bounty hunters only have a time span of 300 years. Normally, if the mermaids are among them, Qing Changye can easily find them through that amazing amount of time. It, strangely enough no one had that much time, the mermaid's disguise didn't just change the look.

"Are you kidding me!" A hunter yelled at him, "It's as weak as a fucking chicken! I can crush it to death with half my hand!" "

Then you did it?" Qing Changye said lightly: " Did any of you really hurt it? No, on the contrary, Jeffrey, who once wanted to rape it, died first." The

young man's unhurried appearance was really an eyesore, thinking of his dead companion and captain, he was angry The hunter punched him, and Qing Changye grabbed the opponent's fist. The moment the ability was activated, the hunter who was held by him lost the color of his cheeks at a speed visible to the naked eye. , Qing Changye gave him 100 years back.

"This is my ability," he didn't explain the type of his ability. Usually, people whose time is taken out don't realize that they lost time until the end. The dying bounty hunter in front of him will also just mistakenly think that he Walking around the death line: "You have all seen the siren's text message. No one wants to die, and I don't want to stay here forever. We have the same position on this matter, so..."

Nancy Embarrassed smile: "Temporary reconciliation?"

"Help each other." Qing Changye continued: "This game has loopholes. If we all get together 24 hours a day, it will show its feet when it kills people, but this violates the original intention of the mermaid. , it may directly kill everyone, the mermaid is more powerful than us combined. I suggest that everyone move normally, or simply move enough food to the room and lock the doors and windows."

"Damn it!" Another hunter spat, Qingchang Yehao was not surprised, this group of desperadoes would not obey anyone except Allen: "Which onion are you pointing fingers at me—" the doctor

said He grabbed the man's shoulder: "Don't start internal strife." He looked at Qing Changye: "What else do you want to say?" "

Another loophole," Qing Changye glanced at their eyes one by one: "The sirens are not I didn't say how long it will take for the game to end, but of course you can kill until only me is left, is this considered cheating?"

"Uh..."

Nan Xi frowned, "It's true."

"You're so stupid," Qing Changye laughed, he knew that the mermaid was Looking at him under the disguise of a human skin, he simply used a more intimate duo: "In this way, because I found a loophole, the loophole will also directly affect the result of the game. If I am the only one left in the end, you have to play another game with me." The game, the rules are up to me, but I guarantee it is very fair. You have killed two people today, if you want to agree, don't kill anyone tonight." The bounty hunters looked at each other after

his words fell, and lowered their voices The discussion among them continued, and the oldest hunter among them hit the nail on the head: "Why don't you just limit the time of the game?"