2

Chapter 2 Mermaid 001

There are several supercomputers piled up in the spacious family starship. A silver-haired man sits by the screen and taps. His ten fingers quickly tap the keyboard. Along with the man's movements, the transparent screen connected to the host computer simultaneously emerges a picture and text messages.

"Hi, A."

Someone took his shoulders from behind, and the man glanced lazily at the young man beside him. Qing Changye seemed to have just woken up, and compared to his usual clothes, he was so neat that he wanted to strip him from head to toe. Clean appearance, the other party is only wearing a thin white shirt at the moment, it can be seen that the ivory buttons are buttoned randomly, revealing a large collarbone at the open neckline, if A remembers correctly, this shirt was only released at the haute couture exhibition a few days ago His handmade shirts are worth five hundred years, and those who have been cheated by Qing Changye always try their best to give him the best things, and of course, he deserves those too.

The man grabbed a handful of potato chips: "Morning, goblin."

"Is this a compliment?"

"Yes," A's hand landed on the keyboard like a dance: "You are too capable of causing trouble, when I gave you I didn't expect you to fascinate him when you read the information about the King of the Federation. You are really fascinated, brat, he even used the power of the military to search the nearby galaxies, and even set up checkpoints. It's not that my skills are slightly better——"

"I believe in you, A," Qing Changye took out a drink from the small refrigerator: "With a teammate like you, I don't have to worry about anything." "...Don't

use sweet words to me, I can't stand beauty tricks the most," the man clicked his tongue, "I'll help you deposit the time you earn in the bank, and you, me, and Natasha are five to three to two." "Speaking of which," Qing Changye drank

. Swallowing a carbonated drink: "Where is Natasha?"

"Here, dear," the woman who suddenly appeared put a kiss on his cheek, her big breasts wrapped in a black velvet backless dress pressed against Qing Changye's chest: "I love you You're dead, Xiao Ye, you don't even know how good you are, and you've got so much time in just a few months." A's

face was expressionless: "The old man can't stand such a restricted-rated picture coming here early in the morning."

"Natasha," Qing Changye lowered his head and met her eyes. The blond woman with blue eyes was as beautiful as an angel: "Suck less powder." "..."

Natasha

and A are Qing Changye's companions. He is a criminal who steals time. Natasha is in charge of collecting intelligence. Not only can she get first-hand military cheats, she even knows exactly what color the cabinet minister's little lover likes to wear. Apart from being obsessed with drugs, she is a perfect intelligence officer. A is a top hacker without a real name. He is responsible for making suggestions and cleaning up the mess for Qing Changye after he finished his vote. In today's situation, if there is no anti-reconnaissance technology of A, he would have been arrested by Wang long ago. into the palace.

The first person he met after waking up was A. The other party saw that he didn't understand anything at that time, and was really curious about his origin. After two considerations, he simply picked Qing Changye back to the starship. For similar reasons, Natasha picked up nothing. He usually called A long-winded and called his mother. Natasha, who was better than a man, was naturally her father.

"Son," A suddenly raised his head from the pile of keyboards: "Mom asked you, did the King of the Federation find out your secret?" "

A, your words are too euphemistic," Natasha giggled, "You should Ask Xiaoye, Wang looks like a brave man on the bed, have you ever slept with him, did he make you comfortable?" "Yes, I don't know if you have noticed."