37-40

Chapter 37 The Witch 014

The Hierro galaxy is a regular inverted triangle. If you want to enter Verdun, you must rely on the main passage of Hierro. At the beginning of last month, the main road in and out of the Hierro galaxy was cut off due to the war. Some traders chose to detour and enter Verdun from the rear. Elden, but this will not only consume a lot of fuel, but also very likely to encounter wormholes and unknown risks on the way, and even encounter Zerg. Another group of traders simply abandoned Hierro, known as the Golden Triangle, and went directly to other places to sell their goods. The arms supply was cut off, and the transaction between Anya and Tilan did not go smoothly. Tilan told Anya that her channel had not delivered the goods to her as promised. The girl was very sorry and asked him to wait for a few more days, or simply go to other arms dealers to buy the needed resources.

"Three days," Anya looked at her and said, "Is that okay?" "

In three days, they may not be able to come from Cairo, but I will hurry." Tilan at the other end of the video was relieved, she really didn't want to offend Anya , but the things on hand are really not enough to turn around. Three days should be enough for that batch of goods to come, even if it is not enough, it must be enough. She looked around: "Is your family not there?"

"..." Anya glanced at her lightly.

"Ask casually, don't be so serious." Having said that, Tilan's little face still showed a look of disappointment. You must know that such charming beauties are really rare, and for some reason, she felt that the young man had a very attractive quality, and it was probably that special temperament that attracted Anya: "Speaking of which, you want the goods this time It's urgent, didn't it matter before?"

"I don't like this place very much."

"I don't like this place so I want to get something and leave quickly?" Tilan frowned: "Hey, hey, are you kidding me? You have come to Verdun hundreds of times, right? It will be sad if you suddenly dislike it." "There

are more bugs."

"...That's true. You know, some people say that the Federation can no longer protect its citizens , sooner or later our homes will be trampled by bugs, and then they will live in our mansions, drink our wine and sleep with our girls." "You are a girl yourself.

"

"I'm not the kind of girl who waits for someone to protect me. If the Federation can protect me, how can I know how to oil a six-rifled gun at the age of twelve." Tilan laughed: "What I said is not It's groundless. Spring is the breeding season of insects, and they will be in heat during this season. Recently, many beautiful prostitutes in the downtown area have disappeared inexplicably. When they were found, all of them were disemboweled. There are time converters around them, and the time on them is at least 200 years, and the bugs know how to whore, it's really funny, right?" Anya lost interest: "What do

you want to say?"

"I'm optimistic about your...brother "This name made Tilan pause, and she also felt that Anya's bad taste was a bit perverted: "Believe me, most people like his type, and animals are no exception." The huge Alfonso stayed

in the van On the bank of the Erden River, it is the time of spring, when the cherry trees transplanted from the East have just revealed their flowers, and the pink and white petals hang heavily on the branches. The flowers are in full bloom, as if they will fall with the water if you don't pay attention, the miraculous starship stays in the cherry blossom forest, and the tallest cherry blossom tree can't reach one-third of it. The sleepy young man in the innermost part of the maze-like starship is gradually opening his dark eyes. Anya pushed the door open and saw the sleepy-eyed appearance of the other party. Something scratched it, and suddenly it was so light that it was about to melt away. Anya's gaze subconsciously touched the heavy shackles on the other party's limbs. He couldn't tell whether this was a virtuous circle or a vicious circle. The more Qing Changye showed his soft side in front of him, the more he liked this person, the more he wanted to kill the other party. Deadlocked. He knows that there are many other things in love besides possessiveness. He should give in and try to understand the other party, but he can't do it. Qing Changye has already used up his sense of security and trust. Even a girl like Tillane would scoff at a step back.