96

Chapter 96: Puppet 022

His memory became blurred, and everything that happened on Zongxing seemed like a dream to him, and it became more and more unreal when he saw the end. The first thing Qing Changye felt when he woke up was the pain in his left hand. He raised his hand, which was now wrapped in medical bandages, and he couldn't see the specific injury. The chain that Natasha had fastened to his right wrist was gone. The place where he slept was an empty and luxurious bedroom. Judging from the architectural style and furniture decoration, he should have left Bugstar. There was a calling bell beside the bed, and Qing Changye pressed it.

"A Ye!" Three minutes later, the little secretary appeared beside his bed with snot and tears: "You have been sleeping for a week! The doctor said that if you don't wake up, it may be due to brain damage. The risk of becoming a vegetable——"

"Hmm," Qing Changye smiled and said, "Where is this place?"

"Emperor Capital, Greensell's old house." After asking about his situation, the little secretary ordered the maid to bring warm porridge, He watched Qing Changye eat quietly with his uninjured right hand, and the sunlight fell on the young man's girl-like eyelashes. Even if he is half a patient now, his every move is still pleasing to the eye and the eye like a painting. He held the bone china worth thousands of gold in his hand, and his skin was actually fairer and more delicate than porcelain. The little secretary stared blankly at the naked skin of the person in front of him, thinking of something, his face flushed, and his eyes flickered.

Such a smooth skin, like white porcelain, probably leaves a red mark if pinched.

Your Majesty will have a lot of good fortune in the future...

"Joy?"

Joey is the name of the little secretary. Qing Changye called out to the other party a few times but there was no response. He gave Joey a strange look, until the latter opened his mouth as if awakened. : "Huh?"

"Where is Lance?"

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty should have a meeting in the palace!"

"..." Is it so exciting to have a meeting.

"What's the matter, Aye," Joey smiled at him, "What do you need to do with His Majesty?"

"No, I just think..." He was just a little surprised that Lance brought him back to the Federation. It stands to reason that the other party only needs to throw him in the army, and after returning to the imperial capital, Lance actually took him to his residence. Obviously Lance should know his criminal record better than anyone else. Once the cardinal finds out about his movements and comes to his door, even if Lance can handle the trouble, the price he will pay will not be small. No matter what, he had to get in touch with A first, and Qing Changye dialed A's number after asking the secretary for a communicator.

No one heard.

No matter how many times he called, no one answered his communication, Qing Changye frowned unconsciously. He and A have known each other for nearly six years, and this is the first time in six years that A does not answer his communications when they can contact each other. He told himself that A might be taking a shower or sleeping, but no one answered A's number until Lance came back after dark. The shadow formed by the tall man when he bent over could almost envelop Qing Changye. Lance's hair grew a little longer during his time in the army, and the light white hair vaguely covered his eyebrows, which made his facial lines look soft.

"Reading?"

"Hmm." Qing Changye put down the ancient book in his hand, and the little secretary found Gu Lanxing's book from nowhere, and the content on it happened to be in Chinese, although it was an encyclopedia for children, Qing Changye Long Night is still very interesting to watch. Lance and him got close, and the atmosphere was unknowingly ambiguous. He could feel the other person's gaze on his face, and that vague, descriptive gaze was all too familiar to him. Qing Changye said softly: "I have a companion, but I can't contact him now. This kind of situation has basically never happened before. Can Your Majesty help find someone?" Lance nodded