98

Chapter 98: Puppet 024

The special aroma of elderflower lingers in the air. The lady's sapphire blue eyes stared straight at this side. Qing Changye sighed in his heart. He should have thought a long time ago that apart from the Saidu family, few people in the entire federation would use elderflowers to decorate venues on a large scale. The last time I met Aurora was three or four years ago, Qing Changye blinked, and the corners of his lips raised, easily forming a polite smile.

"Miss Seydoux."

Lance tightened his arms in dissatisfaction because he couldn't get his answer, and Qing Changye had to rub the latter's head with his backhand like a comforting dog. Aurora quickly put on a smile after being surprised, she always gives people the impression of being delicate and reserved, whether it's because of the expensive dress that looks like a lake, or her unscrupulous and interesting eyes when looking at people: " Ah Ye doesn't need to call me so politely. It's more appropriate to call me by my name as before..."

When she spoke, her tone was ambiguous, and it was easy to make people think about it. There was a dark light in Lance's eyes, and Aurora, who had been observing them, naturally noticed Wang's abnormal expression. In her impression, Qing Changye has always owed a lot of love debts, whether it is the previous king or her once powerful brother, they are willing to fall into the hands of this person. Lance's private life has always been clean, but looking at the two of them now, no one would believe that they have no special relationship. Aurora's eyes flickered, and she pretended to look sideways at Joseph in the corner, who was smiling at her.

She and Joseph are a fiancee in name. Although the family Joseph belongs to is a century-old family, it has plummeted due to several failed venture capital investments in recent years. The Seydoux family is very popular in Vanity Fair, but a decent identity is necessary if you want to get closer to the power center of the Federation. Aurora and Joseph are about the same age, so the noble marriage of handsome men and beautiful women is naturally decided by the two families. Both she and Joseph knew that the other didn't really want to marry, Joseph was having a good time, and Aurora was almost pathologically infatuated with dark-eyed young men. But anyway, marriage will bring them together in the end. Aurora is very smart, and with the hints given to her by Joseph a few days ago, after a little thought, she understood the purpose of her fiancé.

Thinking of what she might get soon, she quietly tightened her skirt.

"Aurora." Qing Changye called softly. He just called her name casually, but she felt her soul jumping for joy. It's been three years, my brother died on the icy starship because of this person. On the surface, the relationship between her and Anya has always been bad, but only Anya was willing to help her in the power struggle within the family. The other party threatened Aurora more than once and would chop off her fingers if she dared to collect Qing Changye's information. In the end, among the people with the same surname as her, the only one who didn't hurt her was that fierce brother.

Lance's patience finally reached its limit, and he glanced at Aurora, hostility spreading from the corners of his eyes. Because it was difficult for him to form a logical language when he was drunk, Lance directly pulled Qing Changye to turn in one direction. Aurora raised her red lips: "Does Your Majesty not want to talk to me? I'm sorry if Joseph and I don't entertain you well tonight." "No no no,

Miss Seydoux, don't think too much," Joey said "Your Majesty, he's just drunk hahahahahaha. He just wants to go home." "

Then Aye also wants to go?" The woman in the blue dress turned her eyes, and there was an unspeakable coquettishness between her bright eyebrows Mi Man: "I haven't seen you for so long, I'm leaving without saying a few words, I'm very sad."